Allergies

Sakurachaek

Mouseketeer
Hey guys. So I’m gluten and dairy free due to allergies, plus don’t eat pork/shellfish. I also have allergies to cinnamon and artificial colourings

I’m kinda worried about the food options. We’re staying in the Ambassador Hotel and this is the list of possibles. The problem is I can’t get any reservations (pretty last minute). Can anyone help please. because might just have to eat fries, salad and an ice bar!

Mickey and Minnie ice bar
Fries
Magellan’s special dietary menu
Possibly: roasted chicken at QoH?
Possibly vegetarian stew on low allergen menu, several places
SS Columbia w/o sausage, minestrone and probs jelly
Rice balls and veg at some
Blue Bayou with no minestrone or sausage
Salad

Hey guys. So I’m gluten and dairy free due to allergies, plus don’t eat pork/shellfish. I also have allergies to cinnamon and artificial colourings

I’m kinda worried about the food options. We’re staying in the Ambassador Hotel and this is the list of possibles. The problem is I can’t get any reservations (pretty last minute). Can anyone help please. because might just have to eat fries, salad and an ice bar!

Mickey and Minnie ice bar
Fries
Magellan’s special dietary menu
Possibly: roasted chicken at QoH?
Possibly vegetarian stew on low allergen menu, several places
SS Columbia w/o sausage, minestrone and probs jelly
Rice balls and veg at some
Blue Bayou with no minestrone or sausage
Salad
My husband and I traveled to Japan as vegans and, not gonna lie, Disney was where it was hardest for us to get by. We didn’t even bother with restaurant reservations. We brought own own vegan snacks from the US. We also went to the convenience store in the Hilton each night to get onigiri and some other things we could pack for the parks and supplemented with fries and side salads from QS locations. Our best meals by far came from the Hilton breakfast buffet and we did our best to fill up there each morning before scraping by on snacks and sides for the rest of the day. We lived off of a lottttt of French fries and black coffee those five days.

This was several years ago so hopefully Disney is friendlier to dietary restrictions now. My advice is to:

1) pack your own foods to the extent that you can.
2) research menus (as it sounds like you are doing) so you know where to go to get those fries and ice bars. ;)
3) translate your dietary restrictions into Japanese and print that out on a few index cards that you can carry with you to ensure there are no misunderstandings when ordering.

My husband and I traveled to Japan as vegans and, not gonna lie, Disney was where it was hardest for us to get by. We didn’t even bother with restaurant reservations. We brought own own vegan snacks from the US. We also went to the convenience store in the Hilton each night to get onigiri and some other things we could pack for the parks and supplemented with fries and side salads from QS locations. Our best meals by far came from the Hilton breakfast buffet and we did our best to fill up there each morning before scraping by on snacks and sides for the rest of the day. We lived off of a lottttt of French fries and black coffee those five days.

This was several years ago so hopefully Disney is friendlier to dietary restrictions now. My advice is to:

1) pack your own foods to the extent that you can.
2) research menus (as it sounds like you are doing) so you know where to go to get those fries and ice bars. ;)
3) translate your dietary restrictions into Japanese and print that out on a few index cards that you can carry with you to ensure there are no misunderstandings when ordering.
Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter