allseastravel.com ?

JCarangal

<font color=FF66FF>Tried to bribe the TF with choc
Just wondering if anyone has any experience using allseastravel.com to book their Disney cruise? If so, what did you think?

Feel free to PM me or e-mail me if you prefer.
TIA!

We booked our 7/6 cruise on the Wonder through All Seasons (Sandra) and she was wonderful! I even had a call from Chuck Maida (Big Boss) re: cabin change (our request). We had our confirmation info and video within a week. Very friendly people and the best price I found (did extensive research). Highly recommend them!

I second that! Chuck went out of his way and got me everything I requested at the lowest price I could find. He made it possible for me to book another cruise even when I thought I couldn't.

Must add.....
we are booked with Dreams for our upcoming cruise and are just as satisfied!

We booked our 1st cruise last month with them for jan. 04, and they were 610.00 cheaper then the next cheapest agency. Another thumbs up.
Sandra

I just called them s/w marsha~boy she was very helpful. So far they have had the cheapest price.

We have booked 2 cruises through them as well & have also been very pleased. I believe the owners are on our second cruise which is the 5/24 sailing :earsgirl:

Thanks everyone!

We have decided to use them and just booked the cruise yesterday!! Marcia has been a wonderful help -- so knowledgable and friendly!

Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter