Almost time to book PSB & have a few ?'s

kessieann

Mouseketeer
It is almost time for me to jump on the phone for our dining ressies. I just have a few questions about the Princess Story Book breakfast.

After speaking with the dining person at WDW she said that times run from 8:30-9:10 and from 9:40-10:30. If you end up with an early ressie what can you do in between the time you are done with breakfast and the time the park opens?

Do you get to choose a time or do they just give you whatever is open?

Is there a time limit to how long you can stay? She made it sound like they seated new people every ten minutes so do they want you to eat and get on your way within a time limit at all? I know that people will be waiting behind us I just want to know if it is rushed as to how long you can stay.

We are staying just outside WDW at HIFS and I wondered how much time we should allow to get to the breakfast? I was thinking if we left an hour before our ressie time we should be good but would appreciate any inside information.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

princess: princess: princess:

we booked the earliest available, but i am sure you can request what time you would like. on all our PS arrangements i have always requested the desired time. we were not rushed and left when we were ready. you return to future world if world showcase is not open. there are CMs standing outside directing you in the right direction. i think you should have plenty of time to get to epcot, but remember it is a walk to norway. and w/little ones it might take longer than expected. hope this helps!:tongue:

Be on time for your PS. I have read on this board of people arriving late and being turned away.
The breakfast took about 45 minutes. They do not rush you in any way. But they do keep things moving.
I would take whatever PS is available because this is getting popular. If you have a choice,a PS between 9:40 and 10:00 would work well with WS opening,and would allow you a more relaxed trip over since you are offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter