Aloha !! ~ mandymouse's pre-trippy (*Byeeeeee !!!*)

Sounds like a lovely relaxing holiday. With a few rides thrown in for good measure.

ohhhhh Mandy how exciting what a wonderful add on to your holiday staying at the Poly. I am so excited for you. I will be back at work thinking of you every day so I am glad you supplied your itinerary so I can check to see what you are up to each day. I will have to make up some cocktails and drink to you at the weekends.

Not long to go now. hope you have the best time ever (facebook won't be the same while you are away!!!

susan

Fab pre-trip report, Mandy! :hug: Glad to see you put fingers to keyboard and revealed your plans!!! ;) You are going to LOVE the Poly - it's my absolute fave resort and the rooms are so gorgeous... :goodvibes

Just worked out you're going to have a fab tan on our Girlie Weekend!!! :mad: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Sounds fantastic, Mandy!

We love the Poly! Will you please have a Pina Colava for me while you're there?

Mandymouse said:
I think I'd rather miss a park than a Lapu Lapu

Too right ;)

You have a fabulous trip planned Mandy. I hope you all have an amazing time!

It all sounds absolutely heavenly, Mand. I'm convinced the Poly is your spiritual home and, as much as you love Pop, I reckon this trip could see your last stay there. ;)

Thanks for reading my pre-trip report everyone, and for leaving your little comments :hug:

Its going to be a brilliant trip and i cant wait to hear all about it! oh and if you happen to fancy a last ride on Splash Mtn on the 22nd then I'll be just across the water enjoying the last few hours of my birthday.hhmm maybe i should come to you and grab a birthday lapu lapu:rotfl:

looking forward to more details xx

What a shame we'll be leaving as you arrive Claire. I like to celebrate my birthday with a Lapu Lapu too ;)

Is a Lapu Lapu one of those fabulous pineapple drinks you're holding? If so - I want to try one when we attend the UK DISers meet at the Poly on 22 September!

It is, and it'll knock your socks off (if you're wearing any :rotfl2::rotfl2:) - Enjoy :)

ohhhhh Mandy how exciting what a wonderful add on to your holiday staying at the Poly. I am so excited for you. I will be back at work thinking of you every day so I am glad you supplied your itinerary so I can check to see what you are up to each day. I will have to make up some cocktails and drink to you at the weekends.

Not long to go now. hope you have the best time ever (facebook won't be the same while you are away!!!

susan

I'll raise a glass or two to you on The Wonder Sue
10.gif

Just worked out you're going to have a fab tan on our Girlie Weekend!!! :mad: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Ooh, I hope so Karen :rotfl:

Sounds fantastic, Mandy!

We love the Poly! Will you please have a Pina Colava for me while you're there?

LOL, I'll give anything a go :rotfl:

It all sounds absolutely heavenly, Mand. I'm convinced the Poly is your spiritual home and, as much as you love Pop, I reckon this trip could see your last stay there. ;)

I wish Deb, but the finances will always have us going back to The Pop, but I'll be very happy with the occassional stay at The Poly ::yes::

Thanks again everyone :hug:

Great reoort Mand, how exciting that you are staying at the poly, fantastic:goodvibes

Wow lucky you staying at the poly!!!!
I know that you've had breakfast there that was our favourite all holiday but having seen the Lapu Lapu's i want to have a evening meal there too when we go next year have you ate there in the evening and would you recommend it???

:hug: Thanks again for your comments everyone

Wow lucky you staying at the poly!!!!
I know that you've had breakfast there that was our favourite all holiday but having seen the Lapu Lapu's i want to have a evening meal there too when we go next year have you ate there in the evening and would you recommend it???

We've never eaten at The Poly in the evening Eloise, we just like to have a few Lapu Lapu's at the Tambu Lounge with some breadsticks and dips from the bar :)

Sounds fab and not long to go now! I must try some cocktails this year :)

Yes you must, they're delish ::yes:: Enjoy

I don't like to admit this and actually I can't quite believe it myself BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD A LAPU LAPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Now that's something I'm going to have to put right in September... ;)

Not too long to go, Mandy... :goodvibes

I don't like to admit this and actually I can't quite believe it myself BUT I HAVE NEVER HAD A LAPU LAPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:faint: :faint:

Now that's something I'm going to have to put right in September... ;)

Not too long to go, Mandy... :goodvibes

I'm sure you'll enjoy them Karen ::yes::

I don't know time is going at the moment, it's flying by. I can't believe I'll be there in 7 weeks time (& 8 weeks till we get on The Wonder ~ woohoo !!) :)

Eloise, we had dinner at Kona one night and it was lovely :thumbsup2

Your trip is coming up fast Mandy :cool1:

oh your trip sounds just too exciting i love the pic of you with the two giant potato heads lol we love toy story id love to go see them x

It's always fun to read one of your reports, Mandy--and [uh-oh] I almost missed this one! (posted while I was off having fun at WDW) Your plans sound like a guaranteed good time--for you, of course, when you're off living the dream and for us when we get to read your report.

Hi Mandy, Your trippie sounds great, look forward to hearing about your stay at the Poly. We arrive on the 20th this year, fingers crossed for no tropical storms, like last year. Can you tell me about the meet & greet at Manchester as we're flying from there this year & still weighing up the options.

Hi Mandy, Your trippie sounds great, look forward to hearing about your stay at the Poly. We arrive on the 20th this year, fingers crossed for no tropical storms, like last year. Can you tell me about the meet & greet at Manchester as we're flying from there this year & still weighing up the options.

We have used Meteor Meet & Greet http://www.airport-parking-quote.co.uk/parking/MAN92-Meteor-Meet-and-Greet.htm though we usually book through APH Parking

They're great, you just ring them about 10 minutes before you arrive (or once you've cleared customs on the way back) and they arrange to meet you at the terminal. You drive up to the terminal, and their chauffeur meets you and takes your car away - easy peasy - HTH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter