*Alphabet Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.*completed!!!!

Good morning! I wanted to double-check--should the items have a value of $5 to $7 each, or should the total value of all the items together be between $5 and $7?

Thanks!

Good morning! I wanted to double-check--should the items have a value of $5 to $7 each, or should the total value of all the items together be between $5 and $7?

Thanks!

Very good question --- I was wondering the same thing.

I have picked up my name and will shop this weekend. Should be fun!

Great question and sorry for the confussion.

$5.00-$7.00 for the entire exchange. Fairly simple, not to pricey, and fun!

I got my name and I'm on a weekend vacation in Lancaster, so I.hope to.pick up a few special things for my sendee ^_^

Some of you have wanted more ideas of what you could send to your pal. Feel free to send me your questions, or just let me know, and I can ask them for more ideas. :)

Have a fun trip Bridgette!

Have a Happy Easter everyone! :goodvibes

A big thank you to Mommytotwo's DS for my alphabet exchange box.

His letters to use were F & S:
S = I received several packets of seeds for my garden. The birds will appreciate the sunflowers.

F = Fruit Chews (Please tell him thank you. I think I have a new favorite candy. The green apple went fast.)

Wonderful exchange!

Thank you very much Bridgette for my T&M items!

I had gotten-
*Tote bag
*Mug mat
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles color pens

I have a slight cold, and although I don't drink tea, I will have some lemon and honey mixed with hot water to sooth my throat, and will use the mug mat! I remember in the past I had gotten a hot pad from another exchanger here that we still use till today, and it had a scent to it as well. I don't see them being sold here.

Thank you!

Reminder- Friday is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent off your exchange. :)

Thank you very much Bridgette for my T&M items!

I had gotten-
*Tote bag
*Mug mat
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles color pens

I have a slight cold, and although I don't drink tea, I will have some lemon and honey mixed with hot water to sooth my throat, and will use the mug mat! I remember in the past I had gotten a hot pad from another exchanger here that we still use till today, and it had a scent to it as well. I don't see them being sold here.

Thank you!

Im glad you like your items, especially the mug mat. After I bought it, I remembered reading on a Poll thread that you don't drink hot tea or coffee and was wondering if I should send it or not. Im glad I did :).

On that note, I also received my little box of 'S and C' items from your daughter! I got little bottles of conditioner and shampoo which I love using for travel. A Hershey Symphony bar (was delicious) and some cranberries! OH! and craft ribbon. Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Mailed mine today -- estimated arrival is Monday

Thank you so much Heather for the wonderful exchange! My son was so happy to receive all of his items! And thank you for writing down the items. He just ripped through the box. My son had gotten items that started with L & C.
*Two different types of Lemonheads
*Leo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles braclets
*Creepin ooze
*Crybabies
*Cards

Thank you so much Heather for the wonderful exchange! My son was so happy to receive all of his items! And thank you for writing down the items. He just ripped through the box. My son had gotten items that started with L & C.
*Two different types of Lemonheads
*Leo Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles braclets
*Creepin ooze
*Crybabies
*Cards

I hope he enjoys it. I tried to send things that my son enjoyed at his age. The ooze was his absolute favorite and to this day he still likes the glow sticks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter