Am I just remembering wrong that ADRS for resort guests could book an extra 10 days earlier?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to get my ducks in a row for 60 days out and thought I remember this was a thing that you could do 60 +10? Am I remembering it wrong? Is it 7:00 am est 60 days exactly now?

Not 10 days before, but 10 days after. So if you're staying for 10 days, on the 60th day from arrival day you can book your whole trip.
Aahhhhh! Got it, that is where I got the 10 days from! So I can do it all at once...not every day at 6:00 am? These poor west coast people!

Aahhhhh! Got it, that is where I got the 10 days from! So I can do it all at once...not every day at 6:00 am? These poor west coast people!

If your trip is 10 or less, then yes, you can book the whole thing at 6am 60 days from arrival. If it is longer, you must then get up each day for the remainder of the days one by one - so if you are there for 14 days, you can do the first 10 on 60 days out, then day 11 the next morning, day 12 the next, etc.

If your trip is 10 or less, then yes, you can book the whole thing at 6am 60 days from arrival. If it is longer, you must then get up each day for the remainder of the days one by one - so if you are there for 14 days, you can do the first 10 on 60 days out, then day 11 the next morning, day 12 the next, etc.
Perfect! Thank you!

That's good to know, we go at the last minute often and pickings are slim for ADRs but there is always that one trip a year we plan out in advance. I got up successive days when planning for our trip last November. Thank you all for explaining this!

I have never gotten up at 600 am for a dining reservation. I think I have gotten most I wanted. Is it really only for the hard to get castle dining?

Many older threads talk about the large number of reservations that get cancelled closer to the date of the ADR. In order to avoid a no-show charge on an ADR you no longer need, you have to cancel no later then the day prior. I would look closer to the date you want to eat at a certain restaurant since others doing cancellations may free up slots you can now select.

Many older threads talk about the large number of reservations that get cancelled closer to the date of the ADR. In order to avoid a no-show charge on an ADR you no longer need, you have to cancel no later then the day prior. I would look closer to the date you want to eat at a certain restaurant since others doing cancellations may free up slots you can now select.
You have until 2 hours prior to the ADR time to cancel without penalty.

I have never gotten up at 600 am for a dining reservation. I think I have gotten most I wanted. Is it really only for the hard to get castle dining?
Castle dining isn’t crazy-hard to get.

Space 220 on the other hand…

I’ve heard that Storybook Dining goes pretty fast as well.

I thought Space 220 was a total flop when we went last year. Not impressed at all with the visuals snd the food was terrible. I guess people need to go once to see for themselves but we won’t do that again. Boring and lousy food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter