Am I the only one who can not make Theme Park ticket Reservation this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Medors

Mouseketeer
I love getting up early,making my coffee so excited to make a Disney reservation and then....... well Olaf in two parts and then back to sign in again:guilty:

I don't know if it's related but "my plans" aren't showing up for our November trip.
I tried the app and the website and nothing.

I cannot make Dining reservations this morning. Every single restaurant is showing no availability for Oct 30. I could not even see that an hour ago.

On the site I can see my plans and book dinning. I don't have my phone with me to check
ETA: and now it's definitely down :D

Last edited:
Definitely an issue right now. I can pull pull up reservation availability, but can't actually book anything.

It keeps saying my password is no good. It is wonkie this morning.

Nope at Disney World now and MDE seems down. Thankfully took screenshots of my park pass just in case. At Kona Cafe for breakfast and seems they are aware of the issues. Raining today too so weather may be playing a part.

I'm having the same issues. My plans for our trip in December are not showing up on the website or the app this morning.

Over the course of an hour this morning, I was able to make two dining reservations, but I had constant problems with my plans not showing, or dates being grayed out. Definitely nothing working at all now.

Definitely an issue right now. I can pull pull up reservation availability, but can't actually book anything.
I was running into the same issue. A couple of times it let me enter everything and then would not complete the transaction. I kept trying with a different party size (5 to 4) and it finally popped up asking if I wanted to cancel my 8:50 for 5. It did not confirm that resv but I did call and get a confirmation that it was booked at that time.

I don't know if it's related but "my plans" aren't showing up for our November trip.
I tried the app and the website and nothing.
Our November reservation and park plans are gone too this morning. We have tried logging out and back in, but nothing. Hopefully it will be fixed in a few hours......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter