Am I the only one.....

I've just returned from visiting both and I can see both sides of the argument. I absolutely loved Disneyland. Loved the compactness, loved being able to walk to and from the hotel etc. But we also had an awesome time at WDW. We stayed at an Epcot resort and it was great being able to walk to Epcot and DHS. The boats were quick and regular as well. And we didn't have any issues with the buses to and from MK, AK and Downtown Disney either. They were regular and never too crowded. The only issue I had with both the buses and the monorail were how cold the a/c was! We had a lot of rain while there and we would sometimes get on the bus or monorail in the evening when we were wet and the a/c was so cold we nearly froze to death!

We had 3 days at DLR and 8 days at WDW. We did just about everything at DLR except World of Colour :sad1:, Fantasmic :sad1: and Spectro :sad1: and that was because we were too exhausted to go back to the parks at night. We did all the rides at both parks though. In our 8 days at WDW I'd say we did 50-60%. We missed out on tons of rides and attractions because we just didn't have time. I never did get to see Fantasmic which I'm sad about, but we did catch Illuminations and like queenie, I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. It was okay but nothing spectacular IMO.

Anyway, if we go again and don't make it to Florida I'd be more then content with only visiting Disneyland. It really is a very magical place ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter