Amanda & Eric 03/03/10- WP/WHP/Sago Cay Centerpiece Ideas!

According to your tag, you have 57 days until your planning session.

This time 2 years ago, I was saying "I DO"

Yup...although there is a chance we may have to cancel due to some problems at work. The company will be out about $5000 though (for the conference we are attending, plus air...). We won't know for a few weeks but right now we are saying we are going!

WOOHOO!!! Seven more months girlie!!!

I can't believe it!! I told Eric and he said, aw, I thought it was six months :( Boys!!

Congratulations on reaching the 7 month mark :cool1:

I like the tie, it is perfect for your wedding colours.

Thanks Michelle!!!

Guess what girls...I got an email last night that my shoes have SHIPPED!!!

Oh and I went and got my haircut last night and Eric suprised me. When I showed up they said the whole thing had been paid for :lovestruc He doesn't usually do romantic gestures so this was pretty sweet!!

My hairdresser said if I want curls for the wedding that was my last cut until wedding time. She also told me not to sneak in on her off days and try and convince someone else to cut it!:rotfl: She may allow me a small trim between now and then...poo.

I really hope your planning session trip goes ahead.

I can't believe you have to wait 7 months for your next hair cut :scared1:

I really hope your planning session trip goes ahead.

I can't believe you have to wait 7 months for your next hair cut :scared1:

I hope the trip goes through as well. I am really excited about. My mom and I talked yesterday and we both see no real reason we can't go. She would have to stay at the hotel during our e-pics to man our emails and then we would need our blackberry's during the Planning Session. If something urgent comes up, she will handle it. That should solve our problem.

Oh and I know...7 months!!! I'm allowed a trim...lol that's all!

Yup...although there is a chance we may have to cancel due to some problems at work. The company will be out about $5000 though (for the conference we are attending, plus air...). We won't know for a few weeks but right now we are saying we are going!

I can't believe it!! I told Eric and he said, aw, I thought it was six months :( Boys!!

Thanks Michelle!!!

Guess what girls...I got an email last night that my shoes have SHIPPED!!!

Oh and I went and got my haircut last night and Eric suprised me. When I showed up they said the whole thing had been paid for :lovestruc He doesn't usually do romantic gestures so this was pretty sweet!!

My hairdresser said if I want curls for the wedding that was my last cut until wedding time. She also told me not to sneak in on her off days and try and convince someone else to cut it!:rotfl: She may allow me a small trim between now and then...poo.

That is so nice of him! My husband would never think to do anything like that. I'm jealous.

Yay - 7 months :cool1:

I hope it works out with your PS .... it's been cool knowing you and Eric were going to be there just a few days ahead of Michelle and I. ;)

Yay - 7 months :cool1:

I hope it works out with your PS .... it's been cool knowing you and Eric were going to be there just a few days ahead of Michelle and I. ;)

Thanks! I hope it goes through also. Stupid Office politics!!

On a happy note, my shoes should be arriving tomorrow according to UPS!! WHOHOOO!!

I just bought our airfare for the trip down!! Airtran for only $62!! We are flying down with our Best Man and his wife (since My moh won't fly :()

I just bought our airfare for the trip down!! Airtran for only $62!! We are flying down with our Best Man and his wife (since My moh won't fly :()

Woohooo!! That sounds like a great deal! I wonder if the fly out of Buffalo? I will have to check!

I LOVE the tie!! I didn't know walmart sold them....I will have to go check it out!

Woohooo!! That sounds like a great deal! I wonder if the fly out of Buffalo? I will have to check!

I LOVE the tie!! I didn't know walmart sold them....I will have to go check it out!

They do fly out of Buffalo...we are onlyl an hour further so I would check both prices!!

I haven't even thought about how we are getting down there. We are flying to Vancouver for the winter olympics around February 19 and don't know exactly when we are coming back. We may have to fly if we don't have enough time to drive. Of course that makes me do this :scared1: thinking of so many flights in such a short amount of time!!! Whether we fly or drive it is a lot of traveling in a 3 week period.

How long and where are Eric and his wife staying?

I haven't even thought about how we are getting down there. We are flying to Vancouver for the winter olympics around February 19 and don't know exactly when we are coming back. We may have to fly if we don't have enough time to drive. Of course that makes me do this :scared1: thinking of so many flights in such a short amount of time!!! Whether we fly or drive it is a lot of traveling in a 3 week period.

How long and where are Eric and his wife staying?

Oh I totally forgot about Vancouver!!!

Eric and his wife are getting there on Monday with us (around 4 p.m.) and only staying until Friday. They are staying at the als-stars for a few nights, but her mom will be in town for a conference so I think they might stay with her on Thursday. They also have no plans for parks...because they have already done them all once!!:scared1:

Oh my I have alot of pages to catch up on AGAIN :lmao::lmao: but just stopping in to say this had me cracking up :rotfl::thumbsup2

I told df what she said after I hung up with them and he had this look:
shocked-2.jpg

Lol I think she forgot who they were talking to!

They do fly out of Buffalo...we are onlyl an hour further so I would check both prices!!

omg, the flight from buffalo to orlando from Airtran is less than 1/3 of the price from Toronto, and only an extra 30 min drive for me:goodvibes Your pj is so educational and helpful to me!!! THANKS:goodvibes

oh i like that tie...

and i must say

WALMART ROCKS!!

(is it wierd that i MUST go to Walmart at least twice when im in Orlando?) i love it in there!!! haha!!)

Oh I totally forgot about Vancouver!!!

Eric and his wife are getting there on Monday with us (around 4 p.m.) and only staying until Friday. They are staying at the als-stars for a few nights, but her mom will be in town for a conference so I think they might stay with her on Thursday. They also have no plans for parks...because they have already done them all once!!:scared1:

HAHA!!!! That kills me!!! Well we will have fun without them then lol. So weird. We talked a little this morning about what we would do and since I am sucking up and flying to Vancouver I think we will probably drive but that isn't completely decided. It depends more on time really. If we do drive we will leave Sunday late morning and get there Monday late morning.

HAHA!!!! That kills me!!! Well we will have fun without them then lol. So weird. We talked a little this morning about what we would do and since I am sucking up and flying to Vancouver I think we will probably drive but that isn't completely decided. It depends more on time really. If we do drive we will leave Sunday late morning and get there Monday late morning.

Oh yay!! So maybe the six of us can do dinner that first night? Maybe DTD since I don't they they are buying park tickets. That way everyone can meet.

We are also thinking about doing a rehearsal dinner at 'Ohana. I think it should just be bridal party and parents, Eric thinks we should throw a party for everyone since they came all the way to Florida...isn't that what the reception and DP are for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter