*Amanda & Milton's June 18 2012 Wishes Wedding TR Started Update 8/10

Your save the dates came out awesome! Makes me realize I need to do a major update on my pj! ;D

One question though, where did you get the awesome envelopes with the design on them? Or did you make them yourself??

There are no envelopes... The save the date is a hard bound card.

Glad to see you are back. You had some amazing ideas, I loved following along. Hopefully you get your pj back soon. Can't wait to hear about all the wedding updates!

Awesome news about the house. Good luck with it :)

A few updates...

House Update- We have things finally happening!! House Completion Date is Jan 18th, 2012, and closing date is Jan 23rd, 2012!!! WOOOO HOOOO

Walls should go up this week, we plan on stopping by Sunday before the Bridal stroll at DTD.

MandyHouse1.jpg

mandyhouse2.jpg

mandyhouse3.jpg

Also got the wedding cake crystal banding (a wonderful former disney bride allowed me to borrow it)

DSC_1627.jpg

DSC_1628.jpg

DSC_1629.jpg

One more update...

I HAVE A NEW MATRON OF HONOR!!!!! She is a former disney Bride, her name is Katie. We've gotten so close since we met and I went to her wedding in July, she just came down in October we had a blast, I sent her a package with this sash and a card asking her and she said she will!!! So yay for a new Matron of Honor!!!

DSC_1631.jpg

Coming up next Candy buffet containers completed

Congrats on the house!! How EXCITING!! Ps. Where did you get that adorable Disney sweater?

The banding is gorgeous and I love the Matron of Honor swag!! Where did you get the sash?

Great update!

Ah! I'm so happy about your house and now having a NEW matron of honor! I've talked with Katie occasionally on FB and she's a sweetie! Yay!<3

Congrats on the house!! How EXCITING!! Ps. Where did you get that adorable Disney sweater?

The banding is gorgeous and I love the Matron of Honor swag!! Where did you get the sash?

Great update!

Thank you I bought it last year at Forever 21.

And the Sash I made :goodvibes I have an embroidery machine PM me if you want

Ah! I'm so happy about your house and now having a NEW matron of honor! I've talked with Katie occasionally on FB and she's a sweetie! Yay!<3

Thank you! Can't wait! We are sooo excited!

Yeah for a new Matron of Honor!! Love the sash! Your house will go up quickly!! ;)

Thanks! I know Can't believe it will be time to move here soon:scared1:

Well it's just all coming together for you!! Yay on the Matron of Honor and double Yay on the House!!

Love the cake banding--I always wanted that if I had a cake :cutie:

Oh... and don't skimp on what you put in the house :) They skimped on our condo and we are slowly replacing EVERYTHING... the condo is 4 years old :(

Hey Amanda! I know of a way for you to access your old PJ. If you search for it in google, you can click "cached" in the search results and it will take you to the old pages. You will probably be able to copy some of you old stuff over into this new PJ in case they can't bring it back.

Hey Wendy!

I tried this but it's not showing me pictures or anything :confused3 it's just replies...

All that hard work of almost 2 years gone :sad2:

I still have had no reply for the boards... why they are STILL not answering me or giving it back I don't know????

Anyone know what the hay is going on?:confused3

Well it's just all coming together for you!! Yay on the Matron of Honor and double Yay on the House!!

Love the cake banding--I always wanted that if I had a cake :cutie:

Oh... and don't skimp on what you put in the house :) They skimped on our condo and we are slowly replacing EVERYTHING... the condo is 4 years old :(

Thank you we aren't we did a lot of upgrades I pushed the budget and got a lot... now here's to hoping we have th emoney for the closing that we need in our account, which means no spending on wedding projects until afterwards I've got to finish the ones I started and haven't completed all the way which should keep me busy on top of packing until after the closing :laughing:

HAVE A MAGICAL WEDDING!!!! Your sooooo close!!! :cool1:

Amanda, so glad to see you back!!! Congrats on the new house. That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see all the wedding projects you have coming!!!

Sounds like lots of exciting things are happening for you! The news about the house is wonderful :goodvibes And so is having such a great friend and new MOH!

I am so happy for you!!!!:goodvibes Congrats on the new house! Your cake is going to look beautiful!

Hey Wendy!

I tried this but it's not showing me pictures or anything :confused3 it's just replies...

All that hard work of almost 2 years gone :sad2:

I still have had no reply for the boards... why they are STILL not answering me or giving it back I don't know????

Anyone know what the hay is going on?:confused3

Hmm...I did a search on Google again and now its not giving me a cached option at all. I'll keep searching and see if I can find anything.

Hmm...I did a search on Google again and now its not giving me a cached option at all. I'll keep searching and see if I can find anything.

Thanks, could they have deleted it or allowed that option to not be possible?:confused3

I'm not sure why they haven't ever answered me back on if I can get access to it back. They haven't answered me one time and I'm getting frustrated as I worked hard on putting my PJ together and for them to deny access or delete it is very upsetting.:mad:

Event/Cruise dresses... I've posted before on my other PJ but since it's MIA I'll repost as I've got the shoes done. I'm in the process of working on a head piece for the pink dress I CAN NOT wait until you ladies see it! I'll work on having it done next week hopefully. :lovestruc

DSC_0737.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

And here are the shoes I bought and did for this dress
DSC_1418.jpg

DSC_1419.jpg

Here is the pink dress with shoes (Headpiece coming soon)- Once I get the head piece I will take a picture with the entire outfit :goodvibes

DSC_0733.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

DSC_0747.jpg

Those dresses are GORGEOUS!! What exactly are you going to wear them for?

Can i ask a quick question about your wedding shoes? Can you remember how many crystals it took to cover them, just a rough idea would be great.

I've been waiting for your old PJ to come back up, but i'm getting bored of waiting, so I can imagine your getting very frustrated/angry when they arent telling you or even answering you?? If they are editing out the reasons why it was locked/deleted they could at least tell you!

Those dresses are GORGEOUS!! What exactly are you going to wear them for?

Can i ask a quick question about your wedding shoes? Can you remember how many crystals it took to cover them, just a rough idea would be great.

I've been waiting for your old PJ to come back up, but i'm getting bored of waiting, so I can imagine your getting very frustrated/angry when they arent telling you or even answering you?? If they are editing out the reasons why it was locked/deleted they could at least tell you!

Thank you!! I plan on wearing them on the cruise and also probably for dinner and events leading up to the wedding, Which is really haning out with friends and family.

It took a ton of crystals I would say I used 4 wholesale packages of (1,144) of the 12ss size, 2 packages (144) of 10 ss, 2 packages (144) of 6ss and 1 or2 packages (144) of 14 or 16 ss??. So I would say roughly around 6,000 thousand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter