Amazing Adventures of the 2011 Disney Mom's Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening finalists!!!

Just wanted to pop my head in and wish you all good luck on your interviews this week!!!

Here's hoping you all get good nights rests and are poised and raring to go on the phone!

Best of luck!!! Keep us all updated as we are anxious to know which fellow DISer can add Mom's Panelist to his/her signature!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! The Toy Story Lowe Bunch (DS 6-Woody, DS 2- Buzz, Dad-Mr. Potato Head, Mom-Bo Peep) had a fabulous evening full of fun, photos and lots of candy :)

Good luck to all of my fellow Finalists on their interviews this week (mine is Wed. morning). Based on everything I've learned about this group, I have no doubt that the next couple of weeks are going to be tough for selection panel. Pixie dust to each and every one of you:tink: We're coming down the home-stretch now!!!

Courtney

Here's another updated interview list - remember to send extra pixie dust!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Tuesday, November 2
Patty
Ashley
Renae
Emma

Wednesday, November 3
Marci
Sherry
Teronya
Courtney
(and good wishes for Ashley during her surgery)

Thursday, November 4
Amanda (just back from DL!)

:wizard:

Thank you all SO MUCH for the well wishes for my Papaw!! He is doing well, at home, but still in a lot of pain. We are taking turns staying at their home around the clock to help care for him and my Mamaw now. If any of you are, or have ever been, in the situation of taking care of your parents or grandparents, you know it's not an easy situation. They have always been so independent, and they feel like they are "imposing" on our lives. However, let me tell you what a privilege it is to care for them! Especially after all they have done for ALL of us! I am just so grateful that I am 'this old' (ahem!) and can still say I have three amazing grandparents living...I am blessed! :)

I want to let you all know that I am going to be saying extra prayers and wishing for lots of pixie dust for you ALL this week during the R3 phone interviews! I have to say that just being a part of this entire process is such a humbling and fantastic experience, and I have 'met' so many incredible people! I wish we could ALL meet up at WDW for a huge celebration! Now THAT would be something!

I hope you all get some great rest tonight, and "may Love be your keeper"! (can you tell me where that line is from??? I sang this song to my boys every night. :) )
TRON :cheer2:

Thank you all SO MUCH for the well wishes for my Papaw!! He is doing well, at home, but still in a lot of pain. We are taking turns staying at their home around the clock to help care for him and my Mamaw now. If any of you are, or have ever been, in the situation of taking care of your parents or grandparents, you know it's not an easy situation. They have always been so independent, and they feel like they are "imposing" on our lives. However, let me tell you what a privilege it is to care for them! Especially after all they have done for ALL of us! I am just so grateful that I am 'this old' (ahem!) and can still say I have three amazing grandparents living...I am blessed! :)

I want to let you all know that I am going to be saying extra prayers and wishing for lots of pixie dust for you ALL this week during the R3 phone interviews! I have to say that just being a part of this entire process is such a humbling and fantastic experience, and I have 'met' so many incredible people! I wish we could ALL meet up at WDW for a huge celebration! Now THAT would be something!

I hope you all get some great rest tonight, and "may Love be your keeper"! (can you tell me where that line is from??? I sang this song to my boys every night. :) )

Oh I know this one! From Lady and the Tramp. I think the title is LaLaLu.

I am glad to hear that your grandfather is going to be alright. What a scary thing to have happen to him.

I understand how difficult it is to care for your aging loved ones. My parents are approaching 100 and need our help at times. It is amazing though!

Happy INTERVIEWS WEEK!!! to all our clever finalists.:)

Wishing you all lots of luck.

Can't wait to hear who makes it to the Panel next week :goodvibes

Here's another updated interview list - remember to send extra pixie dust!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Tuesday, November 2
Patty
Ashley
Renae
Emma

Wednesday, November 3
Marci
Sherry
Teronya
Courtney
(and good wishes for Ashley during her surgery)

Thursday, November 4
Amanda (just back from DL!)

:wizard:

Just popping in to wish all the finalists (on this list and elsewhere) the best of luck on their interview. I've been through it twice so I know what you all will be going through. Just try and be yourself, relax and if at all possible - breathe! LOL
:cheer2:

Good morning! I hope you all are having a wonderful day today. Don't stresss about your interviews and just let your love of all things Disney shine through. No one has more personality than a Disney-lover talking about their favorite subject. :goodvibes

Happy INTERVIEWS WEEK!!! to all our clever finalists.:)

Wishing you all lots of luck.

Can't wait to hear who makes it to the Panel next week :goodvibes

Just popping in to wish all the finalists (on this list and elsewhere) the best of luck on their interview. I've been through it twice so I know what you all will be going through. Just try and be yourself, relax and if at all possible - breathe! LOL
:cheer2:

Good morning! I hope you all are having a wonderful day today. Don't stresss about your interviews and just let your love of all things Disney shine through. No one has more personality than a Disney-lover talking about their favorite subject. :goodvibes

Thankyou to everyone for sending their good luck wishes!

I for one am already feeling a liitle nervous about my interview but I just keep hoping & wishing that it goes well!

Good luck to all the other Finalists - not long to wait now........

QOTD #5: (T-minus 9ish days to go!)

How was your weekend? Anyone celebrating anything special this week?

:hug::hug::hug: I know how hard it can be. I will continue prayers for a speedy recovery and some rest for you, my dear.

We have had a really good weekend!

My OH has been working all weekend for extra money towards our Christmas holiday at Walt Disney World, Florida :banana::banana::banana:

DS & I spent Saturday doing a little Christmas Shopping and checking in on my Grandparents.

We were up bright and early on Sunday for DS's football match. They won 7-1 and he scored a fantastic goal :woohoo: Go Morecambe Hawk FC!

We then spent the afternoon getting him dressed as a Count ready for 'Trick-or-Treating'

Once OH arrived home from work he & DS made a fantastic 'Angry Birds' Pumpkin (my Pumpkin carving skills are somewhat to be desired)
I will post a picture later tonight when I get home from work.

As I had booked many months ago to go & see a Comedian with my Dad last night, my Sister very kindly offered to take him out 'Trick-or=Treating'. Needless to say, he came home with a whole bag full of sweets & cakes etc....

Had a great night out with my Dad (we are very close :love:) and now back at work waiting, waiting & hoping that this time next week my dream will have come true! :)

We celebrated Halloween yesterday. DD10 was a Camp Rock Diva and DD5 was a Little Green Man from Toy Story. Great fun was had by all. On Saturday we were thoroughly enthralled watching the Disney Dream Float Out. We were glued to the Meyer Werft live webcam while it was happening. We felt as if we watched her 'being born.' In case you are interested, here are some pictures from Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=disney+dream+float+out and here's the Youtube video of the celebration that took place afterwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVVDdx1CDaw I love the Disney Dream's horn theme music "A Wish is a Dream Your Heart Makes." :goodvibes

Wishing each and every one of you good luck and pixie dust in your round 3 interview! There is a reason you got this far, relax and have fun with it! Show them your love for the most wonderful place on earth, and you are sure make a lasting impression! :cheer2::cheer2:

We are just plain celebrating life. :goodvibes Every morning that we awake is a reason to celebrate!:thumbsup2:cool1:

You Semi-Finalists have such an exciting week ahead of you. How much fun is it going to be to talk of your love of Disney with others who understand and share that love? Just let it all loose and you will do just great!:thumbsup2

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't popped in to say "Hello" lately, but we had a very busy weekend!!!

so..... HELLO! :wave2::wave2::wave2: I've missed each and every one of you!:hug:

Just got my next "client". I can't wait to start helping my most recent family plan their first trip to Disney in January!! It's a family of four. Grandparents, single mom and a 5-year-old girl (classmate of my daughters). They're staying off property but the adults haven't been in many years and it's a first for the princess. I offered my free assistance and of course I get that look like, "Why do you want to do this?" I sense that look, and say, "I know, I'm crazy, but I truly LOVE doing it!" They're thrilled and so am I!! :banana: Time to get to work.

Happy phone interview week!! :cheer2:

Just wanted to wish all the finalists a big hug and a bunch of pixie dust!! You've made it this far, now it's time for the final step. Let your natural love for Disney shine through, release your inner magic, and just be your fabulous self in the interviews!! You're going to do great!!

Deep breaths everyone, it's going to get exciting around here!!! So happy for you all!!! :grouphug:

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't popped in to say "Hello" lately, but we had a very busy weekend!!!

so..... HELLO! :wave2::wave2::wave2: I've missed each and every one of you!:hug:

I can't wait to hear all about your weekend and your trip to DL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter