Amazon Prime Day is happening again October 10-11

Anybody find good deals at Amazon Prime Day today?
Bought a new pair of ear buds that are usually $60 for $34.
My other purchase wasn't much of a deal, usually $26, for $22. The "deal" for me was that my previous scale, a similar "no frills" style, lasted over 43 years, since I got pregnant with my oldest son.

One of the backpacks I've been eyeing as a potential personal item for trips next year was on a prime day deal so I bought that. I also bought two other backpacks that are very similar but with minor differences (like pocket location) and a tad different measurements between all three as well though they were on listed as a prime deal they were less in cost than they have been in the past (although one was less just before prime day). I also applied a 10% off coupon on each of those backpacks. I plan to return the two that I don't end up wanting.

I also bought a dress that I've been wanting. I bought the short sleeve version a few months ago for the Med cruise and had bought a 3/4 length sleeve version but didn't like the pattern. But it had stopped being on sale so while I did return the one that didn't work I didn't buy a new 3/4 length sleeve one until yesterday when it was back on sale for $12 off as a prime day deal. I'm hoping this pattern is more flattering than the other one because I really love the short sleeve pattern I got several months ago.

All the items are supposed to be delivered in a few hours so we'll see.

i just wish they would publish their extended holiday return dates b/c i won't buy any gifts unless they fall under it.

check anything you are gifting closely-no extended holiday return on these sales, all are subject to standard 30 days.
Unless you think the item won’t still be available, you could always just re-purchase the item after the holidays and then do a return on it, sending back the item you received in October, if it turns out that it’s damaged or doesn’t work properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter