Amer at Narcoossees!!!!

averill94

DIS Veteran
He above all others is the best server anywhere not just at WDW.:cheer2:

We were lucky enough to have him on 2 visits.

My stepfather who is a chef/culinary teacher has actually used him in lesson plans.

He was so wonderful, nice and just overall a professional server which is really hard to find these days.

I second this. Every time we go to Narcoossee's we make sure that we ask for Amir. About 5 years ago we went during Christmas with our entire family. We had just sat down to eat and the power went out. Amir was great! He brought out his little book lights and made the evening a great time. Many people there were complaining but we had the most special time that night and the majority of it was due to Amir.

OMG I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

My best friend and I went on a HS graduation trip in 2007 just the two of us. He gave us the BEST SERVICE EVER, even though it was just two teenagers basically. We even took a picture with him...

amer.jpg

I had to go on my friend's MYSPACE to retrieve that photo...lol! I even took a screencap so that you could all see her caption :)

When my boyfriend and I were walking by Narcoossee's a couple of weeks ago I even told him that we had the BEST waiter when we went there 5 years ago and I was wondering if he still worked there. Well, I guess he does! Yay!

OMG Vicki that is a great pic!!!!

Next time you go you have to get back to Narcoossees to see him :)

It is good to know that he stays at that restaurant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter