American Idol Question???

FOJMO

<font color=red>If English is the official languag
Does anyone know who will be tomorrow night's guest judge. I read where it was originally supposed to be Luther Vandross, but I'm guessing because of his stroke, it won't be him.

Also, what is the music genre for tomorrow night's show?

I heard the guest judge was to be Robin Gibb, and the contestents will be singing Bee Gees songs! Sure hope that is true! :)

yep, thats what i heard too. I cant wait!!!!!!!

Same here. I heard 1 BeeGees song and 1 song from the 70's.

Uhhhhh....Didn't Luther Vandross die last week??????I thought I remember someone posting about this.

Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated! Yes, someone did post that he died, but then they updated it with an apology because he had a stroke but he's not dead!

As for the BeeGees music -- I know I'm in the minority here, but YUCK!!!! All there songs sound the same to me and, while I enjoyed them during the Saturday Night Fever era, I just don't think that their songs are going to be challenging enough for them, vocally.

Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated! Yes, someone did post that he died, but then they updated it with an apology because he had a stroke but he's not dead
I saw on two different news channels that Luther Vandross had passed away. That was a couple days after the reports of his stroke. They had his dates of birth and death. He was 52, I believe.
:(

Originally posted by FOJMO

As for the BeeGees music -- I know I'm in the minority here, but YUCK!!!! All there songs sound the same to me and, while I enjoyed them during the Saturday Night Fever era, I just don't think that their songs are going to be challenging enough for them, vocally.

I'm with you on this one, FOJMO. Never cared for the BeeGees. I never liked Neil Sedaka either, but I did enjoy that episode of AI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter