• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American sale out of STL

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
I got an e - mail about American having $128 plus fees from STL to MCO. That is a great price. I don't have all the details but you can find it at AA.com. Happy flying.:D

how long ago was this,, do you think they still have it couldnt find it ,, when i was pulling aug 2 thru 7 th

Yep, the $128 STL to MCO fare has been out for awhile. I check airfares from STL on a daily basis. :D However, you have to travel on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday. The sale is good for travel dates to October 23rd. I am waiting for December sales!

cmatt, Try signing up to be notified if there is a sale between STL and MCO. That is how it popped up on my screen. I saw one last night for $122, but the travel dates were only to Aug.8th or so. Good luck I hope you can get one of these good fares.

Thanks for the info going there now Disneycrazymom and Disneylvr

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: thanks cmatt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter