• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Tour Groups

fbarker

DIS Veteran
I was have been watching a TV show and it was showing Brazil and how the American Tour Groups have arrived in their city or Rio de Janeiro. They are saying these large group of Americans have been very disruptive. They walk in large groups, blocking the pathways, wearing the same outfits (always red/white and blue) with USA printed all over them. They are consistently chanting in loud voices, chanting USA USA over and over. They are carrying large and small American Flags where ever they go. Some are running and even sprinting all over while others are doing flips and twists. There are even some throwing 8lb balls and sharp spears, which is a danger to everyone else!!! The citizens of Brazil just can't understand this outrageous behaviors of these Americans and can't wait for them to go home!!

Poor Brazil. I just encountered a bus group of foreigners in Barstow, Ca. Coming in hordes and yelling hurry up cook my food! my bus is leaving. When in fact I saw them in the same establishment 30 min later.

It's a shame. Common curtesy goes a long way. No matter what country you are in.

More like apples and oranges.

Comparing the SATGs(and I don't dislike them) and the US Olympic Team doesn't equate.:)

The original poster didn't say Olympic Team, they said American Tour groups and was comparing them to actions that people often complain about with the tour groups. You are right the SATG's and the US Olympic team don't equate.

I was have been watching a TV show and it was showing Brazil and how the American Tour Groups have arrived in their city or Rio de Janeiro. They are saying these large group of Americans have been very disruptive. They walk in large groups, blocking the pathways, wearing the same outfits (always red/white and blue) with USA printed all over them. They are consistently chanting in loud voices, chanting USA USA over and over. They are carrying large and small American Flags where ever they go. Some are running and even sprinting all over while others are doing flips and twists. There are even some throwing 8lb balls and sharp spears, which is a danger to everyone else!!! The citizens of Brazil just can't understand this outrageous behaviors of these Americans and can't wait for them to go home!!

And this morning they are riding bikes through the city stopping traffic and taking over beaches just they can play volleyball in skimpy swim wear!!

Really making our country look bad. :(

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter