• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AmeriSuites Airport

LMasi

Earning My Ears
We flew into Orlando the night before our cruise last week and stayed at AmeriSuites East, right outside the airport. It was $59 a night. We needed the extra space because we had 5 (2 adults and 3 teens). This was a very nice place to stay, very clean, enough beds (2 doubles and a sleep sofa), a mini kitchen (which we didn't need or use) and a nice breakfast buffet in the morning.
It was located in a beautiful area just 5 minutes outside the airport with several other hotels. There were also several restaurants in this area.
I would recommend this to anyone!

We stayed at amerisuites west just outside the airport and it was hideous. See my post on Universal Trip Boards Day 6. We were forced to stay here because our flight was cancelled. Would rather sleep on airport floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter