• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy & Alec - 12/9/08 - Escape at WP & Disneymoon - Updated 9/7 Wedding Newsletter

OMG that cake is awesome!!!!!! Tim would love that LOL!!!!!!

WOW that is so great they will make that cake for you!!! Now i'm excited! I can't wait to see it!!

OMG that cake is awesome!!!!!! Tim would love that LOL!!!!!!
:lmao:Thank you for reading, Lynn!!!!

WOW that is so great they will make that cake for you!!! Now i'm excited! I can't wait to see it!!
Thanks Jennifer!! I CAN"T EITHER!!! :banana:

Yeah ! That looks awesome- R2D2( I think) congrats!:goodvibes
Yep R2-D2. I know that much...even though I haven't seen any of the older Star Wars movies all the way through! Don't remind Alec!! :rotfl2:

Tammy, thanks for your response and keeping up with my PJ!!!!

Your ring is beautiful. I also love the grooms cake! Congrats on the engagment & upcoming wedding! Cant wait to hear more!

What a great cake! Alec will remember that always, knowing that you were so sweet and thoughtful choosing something special for him! :cloud9:

What a great cake! Alec will remember that always, knowing that you were so sweet and thoughtful choosing something special for him! :cloud9:
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! I am so excited!

I LOVE your dress and that cake is awesome!!!
Thank you so much for reading!! :goodvibes

Your ring is beautiful. I also love the grooms cake! Congrats on the engagment & upcoming wedding! Cant wait to hear more!
Thank you so much! You're so sweet! :cutie:
I love the cake!! How cool is that! :goodvibes
Thank you so much for your response!!!! :goodvibes

Ok, so I have a pic of me in my wedding dress!!! I finally had the sense to whip out a camera when I put it on :rotfl:

Amy105.jpg

Amy108.jpg

Amy102.jpg

I do need your help though! :flower3:

At first i wanted to wear my hair half up-half down sort of like in the first and second pictures, but a lot more curly - my hair had been up for half the day in this pic and looks kind of frizzy...DF likes my hair down, so I thought this was nice and its really simple, so its something I can do myself and I don't have to hire anyone to do it.

OR should I wear my hair back somehow like in the third picture...my mother said she likes it back, but I don't want to have to get someone to do my hair. But if it really looks that much better, then I guess I'll do it that way...:confused3

Any thoughts?

First of all, your gown is absolutely gorgeous on you! :faint: Just perfect. You must be so thrilled! :lovestruc

Second, your hair looks lovely in both styles, but I think the neckline on the gown is so pretty on you and it would be a shame to cover it with your hair down in the front. What do you think of putting lots of curls in your hair and pulling it back just behind your shoulders, loose and full? I don't remember -- are you wearing a veil and/or a tiara?

Your dress is beautiful!!! As for hair- you'll change your mind 100 times between now and the wedding. What I did to decide: Anytime I saw a picture I liked and thought I might want to do I saved it. When it came time to really decide I took a look at my pictures- I overwhelmingly had low updos so that's what I went with. Originally I thought I would wear it down but in the end, I had a trial with it up and I LOVE it. Good luck deciding!

You look absolutely Gorgeous in the dress! I love that style!

As for your hair, same problem i'm going thru. I want to wear my hair down, but like Cam said, it kind of detracts from the neckline. I'm going to have it back behind, but still down, like in your 3rd pic.

Second, your hair looks lovely in both styles, but I think the neckline on the gown is so pretty on you and it would be a shame to cover it with your hair down in the front. What do you think of putting lots of curls in your hair and pulling it back just behind your shoulders, loose and full? I don't remember -- are you wearing a veil and/or a tiara?

I agree!

You look stunning in that dress!!

Amy,

I just found your PJ and I LOVE IT! Your dress is so beautiful and looks perfect on you. Your hair is beautiful both ways, but I think the third photo shows off the dress more and your beautiful face! Can't wait to hear more.

Hello!

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous on you!! And I agree with the majority - your hair looks pretty both ways, but in the 3rd picture or a style similar to it shows off the neckline of the gown and your face.

Maybe you could try playing around with it to see if you can find a way to do it on your own???

Way to go on the cake. I love it!

So just catching up Amy- Congrats first of all... your dress is stunning and looks amazing on you!! I love your hair in the first two pics but like others said I'm sure you will change your mind! Thats great that they are able to do the grooms cake I can't wait to see pictures of the final product!! Can't wait to hear more!! popcorn::

:woohoo:

Oh, you look so pretty in your dress! I can't believe you had 2nd thoughts about it!

It's lovely, and you are going to be a beautiful bride!

The bouquet is gorgeous, btw!

I LOVEEE your dress. You look so elegant in it! Its simply beautiful. I think your hair in the 3rd pic would be perfect with the dress! It shows off your shoulders and the beautiful neckline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter