Amy's Designs

nicely done, Amy. Are you the "Amy" getting married in some of your designs?

Oh No! I have been married for quite some time. I usually just pop my own name into a design (or make up one) so that people can see what it would look like with their own names. I gotta tell you though, after seeing some of these incredible wedding designs - I am loving the idea of renewing my wedding vows at Disney. Here's to wishes coming true!

Love the Disney World "face" one think I'm gonna use that one. Thanks for all your great designs

Thanks to all of you who have encouraged my designing with your kind words - it's makes it that much more fun when the designs are appreciated.

Here's a few more.

PoohGangDisneylandcopy.jpg

Here's one for the Disneyland Fans! As few as we are here!

PoohGangDisneyWorld.jpg

Hello just wanted to say your designs are wonderful, keep them coming. Do you have any more Disney Ride design as the pics would be great to add to scrapbooks.

Donna

I do not have any more ride designs right now, but if you are wanting something specific, I could work on it.

Thank you very much for the compliment! I am having so much fun designing!

YIiipppppeeeeee AMY!!! I finally got my computer back to normal well as normal as it gets!!! The images could be loaded and I printed them out on regualr paper first to make sure they could. All is well and I will be heading out tongiht to get the paper!

Thank you again I can't wait!! I wnat ot blow off work and go now!!!

I am looking for the following rides:

Its a Small world
Splash Mountain
Everest
Star Tours
PeterPan flight

If you could help that would be great.

Donna

Here are two It's A Small World Designs. I wasn't sure if WDW looks the same as DL or not.

SmallWorldDLcopy.jpg

SmallWorldWDWcopy.jpg

As I said, bethbutchall has a Splash Mountain one. I'll work on some of the others in the next day or so.

O.K. - Here's two more. The Peter Pan can wait until tom. If any of these have DL and WDW mixed up, please let me know.

startourscopy.jpg

Everestcopy.jpg

I don't know if there is a catch phrase that goes with this ride but if so, I can always change it.

:goodvibes Great work Amy! I love your "Thanks Walt" image. Super! :thumbsup2

Here are two more...

Highschoolmusical.jpg

I can back this out a little for anyone that doesn't want the corners cut off.

Groomsmen_edited-1.jpg

Hey Amy want to try your hand at some maternity designs. I like pooh, tink, mickey and minnie and princess.

Love your designs!! Would it be possible to get the following customized:

Gutierrez Family Vacation 2007
Merv, Leah, Jaylen & Kamdyn
disneybust-disneyworld_edited-2.jpg

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter