An offer on my House!

Pembo

OH-IO
It has been a :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad: :( :) :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc kind of day!

But at the end of the day, I can say that we accepted an EXCELLENT offer on our house and as of June 15 at noon, I won't be living HERE anymore! And that is a good thing........:Pinkbounc

So where will we be living? As of right now, in our van!:p But hopefully Monday or Tuesday I'll have that answer as well. This really could all work out.............;)

Congrats! I hope it's smooth sailing to the end...:D

Congrats! Just out of curiosity -- how long was your house on the market? We've had a house for sale near Orlando for about 5 weeks now, but no offers. Lot of action, but no offers.

I'm happy for you and hope we're not too far behind!!

That's GREAT!!! I know how stressfull selling a house can be. Didn't you have a really horrible offer last week?? I'm glad things are working out for you!

Wonderful! Selling a house can be sooooo stressful. Hope you get what you want in your new abode---nix the van idea---here's pixie dust for everything to work out perfectly!
**********************************************************************************************

Congratulations! I hope the finalization of everything goes smooth for you!

I was just wondering how it was going for you. I'm glad you got an offer you can accept! What happened to the person who wanted everything, did you counter or reject?
Good luck!

Yes, it's a done deal!

We did get a horrible offer last week that we flat out rejected. Ironically, the same realtor brought another buyer thru and that's who bought it!

We had it on the market 7 1/2 weeks. Lots of showings no offers until last Monday (6 wks), then our final offer on Saturday!

Woo-hoo........

Tuesday I should have GOOD news about where we're going.........besides our van. :p

Well, it's good to hear that it wasn't that horrible offer. I can't believe someone would have the nerve to ask for all your stuff! That was pretty rude. I'm glad you got a good offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter