And Just Like That- Season Two

I wonder how much they paid Kim Cattrall for that cameo, I’m not sure it added anything to the episode, except for the throwback to paying attention, which is really similar to what she said when Carrie sold her apartment the first time before she did not get married to Big.

I do appreciate the fact that they show women in their 40s and 50s still having active sex lives. I think that’s really positive. And I could be wrong, but I thought this episode was the first time they ever showed Carrie having sex without having a bra on. I know that Sarah Jessica Parker had some real strict limits on nudity in her contract in the past.
She got 1 million dollars for the cameo.

Did anyone else catch the new Fallout series on Prime? I know these are vastly different shows, but Sarita Choudhury (Seema) was in it. I had several moments where I expected her to remove her grimy post apocalyptic garb and reveal some fabulous AJLT/SATC worthy outfit and bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter