And the answer to the stupidest question ever regarding the new UK 14 day Magic Ticket is:

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
as it says in the subject header, this is without a doubt, THE stupidest question ever, but just in case, i'm going to ask it anyway..

I know that the UK Ultimate ticket is an eticket, as i've bought them in the past.

Is the new UK 14 day Magic ticket also an eticket that you receive by email rather soon after purchase when you buy them from Disney UK?

See? I told you, stupid!!

There are no stupid questions. :)
Sensible not to assume. Hopefully someone who's bought one separately from a resort package will be able to tell us.

I've just bought the 14 day magic ticket last week. We got an email with a PDF attached telling us we have to go to the Will Call window when we get to a park.

I've been able to make park reservations and link the ticket to the MDE app on my phone since then.

as it says in the subject header, this is without a doubt, THE stupidest question ever, but just in case, i'm going to ask it anyway..

I know that the UK Ultimate ticket is an eticket, as i've bought them in the past.

Is the new UK 14 day Magic ticket also an eticket that you receive by email rather soon after purchase when you buy them from Disney UK?

See? I told you, stupid!!
They sent me a physical ticket

I've just bought the 14 day magic ticket last week. We got an email with a PDF attached telling us we have to go to the Will Call window when we get to a park.

I've been able to make park reservations and link the ticket to the MDE app on my phone since then.
You shouldn’t need to go to the Will call… it’s a standard comment they make. We got it when we bought tickets for our recent trip…. Just went to park gates and used Magic Bands for entry.

You shouldn’t need to go to the Will call… it’s a standard comment they make. We got it when we bought tickets for our recent trip…. Just went to park gates and used Magic Bands for entry.

right. Will call is just if you want physical tickets. If you have a magic band, the tickets are right on there if your tickets and magic bands are both linked to your MDE.

You shouldn’t need to go to the Will call… it’s a standard comment they make.
I think it's a reasonable thing to say now that magic bands aren't included free. You will need some physical thing (mb, ticket, phone?) to wave at the turnstile.
They could perhaps make it clearer if that is all they say though.

I think it's a reasonable thing to say now that magic bands aren't included free. You will need some physical thing (mb, ticket, phone?) to wave at the turnstile.
They could perhaps make it clearer if that is all they say though.
Agreed… they assume you have a phone.

well i have the definitive answer now as i bought the tickets today - my bank account has lost quite a bit of weight as you can imagine the cost of 9 UK 14 day magic tickets, including genie+
Do the math, you might swallow your tongue much as i did.

Anyway, i bought them and the tickets instantly popped into my email. Amazing!
i've linked them all and made 14 park pass reservations.
That was fun LOL. (not really)

anyway, that's the last milestone until ADRs i guess.

Are holidays supposed to be this stressful before you even get there?

and made 14 park pass reservations.
That was fun LOL. (not really)
Yeah. You'd think it could at least remember you've read and agreed the T&Cs within a single session.

Are holidays supposed to be this stressful before you even get there?
Oh yes. If the run-up wasn't stressful the holiday itself might not seem relaxed. It's all about managing expectations.

Yeah. You'd think it could at least remember you've read and agreed the T&Cs within a single session.

Oh yes. If the run-up wasn't stressful the holiday itself might not seem relaxed. It's all about managing expectations.

and every single time, it jumped back to March, even though i was picking dates in July.
Why can't it remember that the ticket starts on july 1 for that planning group?

Well, it's working. Because I'm not expecting the WDW portion of our trip to be relaxing, between having to get online at 7am every morning to book LL passes and then having to be attached to my phone throughout the day to try and get the next ride.

I'm not expecting the WDW portion of our trip to be relaxing
Honestly, when I read about it here and on DFB, etc, I'm not sure it was ever relaxing for the majority. Most people are trying to pack a lot into a little, which is always stressful.

today at lunch, my daughter said that she predicts we're going to have a great time at WDW.
My response was that we're certainly all managing our expectations, we're expecting it to be awful, so anything better than awful will be a very nice surprise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter