Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

Thank you for having such amazing pictures Andrea... your pictures have convinced my DF to have our wedding at Disney and have the MK shoot!!

I can't wait to see more xx

Andrea,

All your photos look amazing! Wow!

Thank you!!

Thank you for having such amazing pictures Andrea... your pictures have convinced my DF to have our wedding at Disney and have the MK shoot!!

I can't wait to see more xx

Yay! I'm glad! I would so encourage anyone who can budget for it, to do it! It was a once in a lifetime experience!

More coming up!

PH236700611-0897.jpg

PH236700611-0898.jpg

PH236700611-0899.jpg

PH236700611-0900.jpg

Since I'm a cast member, I'd been to all the previous places tons of times. And I wanted to go somewhere unique so I asked if we could go up on the balcony on the castle. I got so excited over it and DH was laughing that I was excited about something so little :rotfl:
PH236700611-0901.jpg

PH236700611-0902.jpg

PH236700611-0903.jpg

PH236700611-0904.jpg

PH236700611-0905.jpg

This was the first time Regina had taken pics at the next location and I think they turned out so well!
PH236700611-0906.jpg

PH236700611-0907.jpg

PH236700611-0908.jpg

PH236700611-0909.jpg

PH236700611-0910.jpg

PH236700611-0911.jpg

You're pics are gorgeous!! We took ours in a lot of the same places... and I felt the same way about the bathroom door. Me and the DH thought that was hilarious!! But it makes for some awesome shots!

Here is my last set of pics :sad1:

PH236700611-0912.jpg

PH236700611-0913.jpg

It sure was fun trying to get up on a horse in a dress. I don't think I looked too ladylike doing it :rotfl:
PH236700611-0914.jpg

PH236700611-0915.jpg

PH236700611-0916.jpg

PH236700611-0917.jpg

Then Regina said she had just shot at Dumbo for the first time the previous week and that it turned out pretty cool and wanted to know if we wanted to head there. I was up for anything!
PH236700611-0918.jpg

PH236700611-0919.jpg

PH236700611-0920.jpg

So thats it! I am going to a friend's wedding at the S&D tomorrow. But I'm super bummed that the final thing to post is over. I don't have anything left to post. Which makes me sad all over again. I don't want it to be over!:sad2:

Love all the pics!! DF and I are considering doing a MK shoot and your pics def. make me want to take pics there even more:thumbsup2

You guys looked great and I loved reading all about your wedding!

Just had to post and say, what a BEAUTIFUL :bride: you were and a very handsome groom, also! Your pictures were absolutely beautiful!! :)

I have to admit, I lurk on the Wedding boards and read where you are a cast member and I looked for you when we were there in Sept.! :rolleyes1

DS was in the college program in 2003 and LOVED it! He drove trams at the TTC!

Awww, I'm really sad you don't have anything left to post, either! I really enjoy looking at your photos. The Dumbo ones are AWESOME.

Hi Andrea, I have just read through your whole PJ and have loved every bit of it!!! You were such a beautiful bride and everyone looked like they were having such a great time. I agree the photo taken from outside the WP is the best, totally magical! :lovestruc

I really like your lanterns and if you don't mind will copy your photo to take to our Planning Session as we are having our reception in the Whitehall room, they just look so perfect!

We have discussed the MK portrait session but decided against it due to the price but looking through your photos I don't think I can't have it?! When else are you ever going to get such beautiful photos and a theme park to yourself?! I think I will try to save very hard and book it as a surprise for DFi after our mini honeymoon on DCL. :love: I really like the one with the full castle view with you on the grass.

Thank you for sharing your magical day with us, I really can't wait for our day now!!!

How lucky are you living so close to MK too!!!! :goodvibes

So thats it! I am going to a friend's wedding at the S&D tomorrow. But I'm super bummed that the final thing to post is over. I don't have anything left to post. Which makes me sad all over again. I don't want it to be over!:sad2:

You know, if you like crafts, you could always scrapbook your wedding photos. And, share the pages with us...:rolleyes1

That will allow you to keep the memories going a bit longer, and then you'll have something to cherish and show off for years to come! :goodvibes

Love all the pics!! DF and I are considering doing a MK shoot and your pics def. make me want to take pics there even more:thumbsup2

You guys looked great and I loved reading all about your wedding!

Thank you! And I would so encourage you to do it if it's in your budget!

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! So makes me wish we were having a Magic Kingdom photoshoot.

Thanks!

Just had to post and say, what a BEAUTIFUL :bride: you were and a very handsome groom, also! Your pictures were absolutely beautiful!! :)

I have to admit, I lurk on the Wedding boards and read where you are a cast member and I looked for you when we were there in Sept.! :rolleyes1

DS was in the college program in 2003 and LOVED it! He drove trams at the TTC!

Thank you! I am seasonal so I only work once in a while. Sorry that I missed you! And I did the CP program back in 2000 as a lifeguard. The CP program was one of the best times of my life!

Awww, I'm really sad you don't have anything left to post, either! I really enjoy looking at your photos. The Dumbo ones are AWESOME.

Thank you! And I never would have thought of Dumbo, but I love them!

Hi Andrea, I have just read through your whole PJ and have loved every bit of it!!! You were such a beautiful bride and everyone looked like they were having such a great time. I agree the photo taken from outside the WP is the best, totally magical! :lovestruc

I really like your lanterns and if you don't mind will copy your photo to take to our Planning Session as we are having our reception in the Whitehall room, they just look so perfect!

We have discussed the MK portrait session but decided against it due to the price but looking through your photos I don't think I can't have it?! When else are you ever going to get such beautiful photos and a theme park to yourself?! I think I will try to save very hard and book it as a surprise for DFi after our mini honeymoon on DCL. :love: I really like the one with the full castle view with you on the grass.

Thank you for sharing your magical day with us, I really can't wait for our day now!!!

How lucky are you living so close to MK too!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you! As for the lanterns, definitely take the picture! And I'm not sure about your color scheme, but I got my idea from Lisa & Trace's PJ..they had multicolor lanterns and it was gorgeous so you might look at theirs too!

As for the MK Bridal Shoot, if you can budget for it, I would so reccommend it. It's a once in a life time chance and it was just so magical! ( I know I sound corny!)

And I have also ordered the bridal hanger too :thumbsup2

Yay! It will make for some great pics!

You know, if you like crafts, you could always scrapbook your wedding photos. And, share the pages with us...:rolleyes1

That will allow you to keep the memories going a bit longer, and then you'll have something to cherish and show off for years to come! :goodvibes

I am soooooo not a scrapbooker! I bought tons of scapbooking supplies and cute things, but I know I will never put them together. I do this all the time and hate actually putting it together so stop after the first page. I guess I need to at least buy albums to put the pics in...that I should be able to do. Maybe if I paid someone they could make me a scapbook :rolleyes1

Your wedding was beautiful! I have been married for a long time (15 years) but your photos made me want to do it all again!

Ur pics are very pretty :thumbsup2
quick question, if u dont mind posting how much did the lanturns cost?? the ones that were hanging from the ceiling in the white hall rm... thx...

Your wedding was beautiful! I have been married for a long time (15 years) but your photos made me want to do it all again!

Thank you...you can always do a vow renewal (I'm already kinda sorta planning a 10 year one in my head!!)

Ur pics are very pretty :thumbsup2
quick question, if u dont mind posting how much did the lanturns cost?? the ones that were hanging from the ceiling in the white hall rm... thx...

Thank you! The lanterns were $135 and then $500 to hang so $635 total

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter