Angel mommies?

Lilbunnyk, So sorry for your loss. I lost my 10yr old son almost 2 years ago. Your life will forever be changed. You are right, all children are a gift!!

I'm no one's mommy and by rights I shouldn't post here but I wanted to let you know that tears are streaming down my face at all you've lost. You are brave, brave, brave women and I wish you all the comfort and strength in the world. One thing I learned after losing my mom last November is that love is eternal. The love we've shared is always with us.

Peace and strength to you. :hug:

Just two weeks ago my baby, Adam was stillborn at full term (40 weeks). This was such a shock to my family and I since everything had been fine with him during the entire pregnancy. I even had an ultrasound 3 days prior to his birth and everything looked good. I am so lost right now, was expecting to be taking care of a baby and got sent home empty handed. I never imagined that my first born child would become an angel before I even got to know him. My heart goes out to all the other mommies and daddies that have lost a child. I know now that children are a precious gift.

I am so sorry for your loss... And all other moms and dads that have had to go through this. Our son passed away shortly after he was born at 34 weeks. Like you we had no idea anything was wrong until he was born and he passed away. This happened to us in 2008 and sometimes it seems like just yesterday. I truly know how you feel, the hurt and emptiness. He was our first as well, so we were so excited and had his room done and everything ready for him. I am a different person now, much more compassionate to others, a better friend, and wife, and like you realize children are a precious gift not to be taken for granted.
Hugs to you! And if you every want/need someone to just vent to (even a complete stranger..heck sometimes that's best!) just let me know!

I'm an angel mommy too. Our daughter passed away at 5 years old this last March. She was born with a severe genetic disease call Walker Warburg. My heart goes out to all the other families on here who have lost children also.

As fall is here, my heart is sad. My son loved playing in leaves. This entire week I have struggled. Missing a child that has passed never gets easier. Miss my boy.

Newer posters, I believer that this particular DIS'er was found to be posting fasle info about her life--she hasn't been on DIS in months once she was called out on the fake stories. I urge you to seach her name and see the one infamous thread that revealed it all. SO SO sorry for you loses. I just looked here because there is another DIS thread that is becoming higly emotional on another DIS board that is starting to have some folks questioning its validity and I came to look at the writing style on the poster to see if it was similar

sandramaac said:
Newer posters, I believer that this particular DIS'er was found to be posting fasle info about her life--she hasn't been on DIS in months once she was called out on the fake stories. I urge you to seach her name and see the one infamous thread that revealed it all. SO SO sorry for you loses. I just looked here because there is another DIS thread that is becoming higly emotional on another DIS board that is starting to have some folks questioning its validity and I came to look at the writing style on the poster to see if it was similar

Oh my goodness... I see what you mean... I am so shocked. Please everyone, be aware.

So sorry to those of you that have lost children, I'm just so sorry for what you've been through :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter