Animal Kingdom Hours

Hopingforpixiedust

Mouseketeer
Do we think Animal Kingdom will change their hours at all for November? I’ll be there the first weekend of the month and am hoping to see the Tree of Life Awakenings and pandora at night. Don’t know if I’ll be able to see those things with a 7:00 closing time. Thoughts?

I've been wondering the same... I'm hoping it's just too early for them to have adjusted the November calendar. I know they make adjustments to the calendar pretty last minute.

EPCOT looks to be showing 9am opening still and MK 9am opening on the party days for my week... I'm hoping/assuming both of them will get adjusted to 8:30 and 8, so maybe there's hope for AK to be adjusted too.

Probably still too soon to see the November changes.
WDW changed hours every day for our trip in October including earlier opening and some closing later.

Do we think Animal Kingdom will change their hours at all for November? I’ll be there the first weekend of the month and am hoping to see the Tree of Life Awakenings and pandora at night. Don’t know if I’ll be able to see those things with a 7:00 closing time. Thoughts?
Even if the park doesn't stay open later, which in prior years when we've been in November, it closed at 8pm so not even that much later, it's dark by 5-5:30pm so you'll see the lights for Pandora. I only recall 10pm or extra eve hours for AK over the summer months.

Even if the park doesn't stay open later, which in prior years when we've been in November, it closed at 8pm so not even that much later, it's dark by 5-5:30pm so you'll see the lights for Pandora. I only recall 10pm or extra eve hours for AK over the summer months.

Do you know if they offer tree of life awakenings with a 7pm close?

It looks like the calendar has now been adjusted! AK has days that close at 8pm now, including the first Saturday/Sunday of November.

It seems to be 8pm now for every Saturday/Sunday plus some Fridays and Mondays.

The awakenings are currently only shown through 11/26 on WDW website. Does anyone know if they were shown every night of December in prior years or just certain nights? Thanks!

The awakenings are currently only shown through 11/26 on WDW website. Does anyone know if they were shown every night of December in prior years or just certain nights? Thanks!
Last year when we were there in early December, we saw the awakening on a Tuesday night. I don’t remember that we had to choose a specific night, but I think the awakening was every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter