Animal Kingdom Lunch vouchers

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
Are the meal sides the same for adults and children? If all I could eat is a child's size due to health issues, can I, as an adult, use the child's voucher?

If youa re using the AK vouchers that you purchase there, you really don't get sides with it unless the "entree" you choose comes with one. At Pizzafari the kids meal is larger than the adult meal since the special treat is a bag of chips with the pizza. At Tusker House the kids meal was mac and cheese and a cookie with a beverage. Since it is fast food I doubt anyone would question your purchase of a kids voucher/meal.

When you purchase the Meal+ certificate, they will ask you if you want an adult or a child.
If you have to limit your intake, it may be a better idea to just order from the menu, rather than buying the Meal+ certificate, as it comes with 2 additional coupons (the +) for popcorn-or-ice cream and soda-or-bottled water.

We usually are eating lunch on our way out of the park. My question is....are the voucher for popcorn or ice cream and the the one for a soft drink only good for the day of purchase?

The voucher you buy says it is only good on the day of purchase.

I was too full for ice cream on my last trip and had no problem using the ice cream and extra drink voucher on a different day. I don't understand the restriction. I added another visit to AK so I could use the extra coupons (I have an annual pass).

PS: I love the soft serve swirl ice cream cones. I usually grab a big bottle of Powerade with the final coupon before leaving the park. These bottles are great for refilling with water throughout my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter