Animal Kingdom on a Monday or Saturday?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Since they do not have extra magic hours now which day would be best?
We will be going inJuly, not around 4th of July weekend.

We have always done (and by always I mean the two times we've gone to Disney for a week) AK on a Monday and have had no issues. Park didn't seem overly crowded with the exception of the line for FOP.

We have always done (and by always I mean the two times we've gone to Disney for a week) AK on a Monday and have had no issues. Park didn't seem overly crowded with the exception of the line for FOP.
Thank you! I wonder how bad Saturdays are.

I was there on a Saturday 2 weeks before Christmas. It was an 8 am opening. Lines were fine until about 11 and then it was crazy until about an hour before park close.

I was there on a Saturday 2 weeks before Christmas. It was an 8 am opening. Lines were fine until about 11 and then it was crazy until about an hour before park close.
Ok thanks! So it sounds not to good for staying all day.

yeah we left and went back to the hotel until about 5. I’m planning to go back for my February trip on a Saturday morning again but planning to hop to a different park!
That’s a good plan. We don’t have park hoppers so that’s out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter