Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach

kmgl78

Earning My Ears
Do any of the Disney buses go directly from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach or vice versa, or must you ride a bus all the way back to your hotel or to the Ticket & Transportation Center to get on a bus to the next place? Thanks.

When I was in WDW in March the quickest way I found to get to Blizzard beach was to leave from one of the resorts as they have direct buses to Blizzard beach!

I stayed off site and was dropped off by my parents at DTD. A previous yr I had gone from MGM to Blizzard beach after switching buses at the TTC. I found the best way was from a resort to BB Even the bus dispatcher told me to go to a resort.

Originally posted by kmgl78
Do any of the Disney buses go directly from Animal Kingdom to Blizzard Beach or vice versa, or must you ride a bus all the way back to your hotel or to the Ticket & Transportation Center to get on a bus to the next place? Thanks.

HI kmgl78,

We stayed at the AKL for 15 days in 2001 and the bus to Blizzard Beach ran as follows.

There is no individual bus to BB. You get on the bus that is going to MGM and then the first stop it makes is at BB then the bus goes onto MGM. The way back is the samething. The bus pickes people up at MGM then goes on to BB and picks people up there and then back to the AKL.

It is a pretty quick trip IMHO. We did not find it to be a big deal.

Opps I am sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking about AKL not the AK park. Please disregard my previous post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter