Animal Kingdom

LynnSueTX

Earning My Ears
We are planning trip to Disney at the end of this month. I was wondering how rough the Kilamanjaro Safari ride is? My parents are in their 70's and I have read it can be jarring. Will this be o.k. for them to ride? They are in decent health.

Hi and welcome to the DIS:wave2: If they are in decent health it should be ok. It is a very bumpy ride but nothing too rough.

The ride is a cake walk. yes there are a few bump in the road. it's
a nice ride if you do it 1st thind in the am.....
just my 2cents

they should be fine
and it is a definite don't miss

my family love the ride we have been twice
it is bumpy but not bad

the first time we went there was one very jarring moment on the bridge but 2 years later when we went back it wasn't there so maybe they don't dothat part anymore

and i agree morning is much nicer before the heat of the day sets in you should see more animals moving around
enjoy:earsboy:

This is one of the few rides my 81 year old DH can do without any adverse effect to his body or his psyche. He enjoys it as do I and, for the record, I am 74.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter