Animal Planet Live

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
I'm interested in seeing this show at US. Has anyone ever been? What needs to be done to get in? Does it run all year long (I'm planning a trip in May) Thanks

We saw the show in July. It wasn't really a live t.v. show but there was video from the real show as kind of an intro. The actual show was on a stage in front of a raised arc of bleachers. They had a couple of neat wild animals, but overall we were not that impressed. There was also a "wild animal" odor that may have been worse because it was a very hot day. Personally, we liked the Pets Ahoy show at Sea World better even though it had only domestic animals in it. If you go to AP Live.......don't volunteer to "help out" on stage unless you really, really don't mind wild animals.

Thanks for the response. I thought that it was part of a show on the Animal Planet station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter