Animation Classes

Jiminy's Girl

Earning My Ears
Headed to Aulani over Christmas and was wondering what time the Animation classes are offered. I know that I will not know for sure what days of the week they are offered. Is it true that this information comes out in the Daily Iwa? This is our first time and I would like to book a spa service, but don't want to miss the class (If it is even offered..)

Yes, this will be listed on the Daily 'Iwa. You can view the 'Iwa online as well. It seems like the full week shows up around Weds-thurs of the previous week online (but is subject to change). I am sure the Animation class will be offered over the holidays, its just a question of which days you're there and that coincides with their schedule.

When we were there last week the Animation Class was offered on Thursday from 12-1 and 4-5pm. You will need to go to the Pau Hana room and sign up first thing in the morning when they open (8am), though, so factor that into your plans as well unless someone else in your party can do the sign up while you go to the spa. For example, I had a 9am spa appointment (but you're supposed to arrive at least 45min early) one day. I went to the Pau Hana room to sign up for the ukelele lessons on my way to the spa and even though I got there and got in line around 7:50 the sign up still took a few minutes and I didn't get to the spa until 8:15ish. I was definitely wishing I had a few more minutes in the hydrotherapy garden before my appt.

Last edited:
Shoot! We will be there Friday through Wednesday. Perhaps they will change it or offer it another day as well. Thank you so much for the info!

Shoot! We will be there Friday through Wednesday. Perhaps they will change it or offer it another day as well. Thank you so much for the info!
We never picked up the 'Iwa for Monday of our trip last week but I remembered I had printed them out from online before we left. I went back and looked and the Animation class was also offered on Monday, same time slots (12 and 4pm). I'm sure the schedule is subject to change but sounds like they usually offer it at least 2 days a week.

I also don't have 'Iwas for Sunday or Saturday since those were our arrival/departure days and we didn't bother with arrival day since we arrived at 5pm Sunday and left at 8am Saturday so I don't know what was offered on the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter