Animator’s Palate with Pixar Day

We didn’t have a pirate menu when we did Pixar day at sea on the fantasy last year. It was replaced by the Pixar menu. I assume it will be the same this year or they would be eliminating one of the other standard menus for the 7 night cruises.
Ok, so then the 4th night will just be regular menu? When in the cruise was your Pixar menu? Did you like it? And was your AP animation magic the 2nd AP day?

Sorry for all the questions ! Where did you go?

Thanks?

Ok, so then the 4th night will just be regular menu? When in the cruise was your Pixar menu? Did you like it? And was your AP animation magic the 2nd AP day?

Sorry for all the questions ! Where did you go?

Thanks?
We were on a different rotation. So we had 3 nights in royal court. But pixar fell on the same night for everyone. It was night 3 or 4. We had animation magic on the last AP day. Whatever restaurant you land in 3 times will be where your Pixar menu occurs. The other two will be normal rotation menus. The menu was better than the pirate menu imo. We were on an eastern Caribbean so st Thomas and tortola. We actually just got back a couple of weeks ago from the same cruise with our adult kids this time.

Ok, thanks - so I won’t miss Animation Magic - I booked Palo or Remy for the AP Crush show…the first AP night.

Ooh, I’m also going on that itinerary - I’d love to hear about your cruise, any excursions you did. Hope you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter