"Animator show"

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
Is the "Animator show" (in the "Animator Palate" restaurant on the Magic) still just on the "second day", or is it now every night ?

What about the APLAPLA rotation?
Thanks

Its only shown once during your rotation and its on the first night you are in AP. I wouldn't worry to much about missing it though if you wanted to do Palo. The "show" is not that great.

It's not a show.

Actually, it's clever, original, fun restaurant decor, coordinated with specially arranged music.

If you think of it as decor, it's delightful. But if you're expecting a "show," you'll be disappointed.

I agree with Horace. It is a clever, interesting, fun restaurant. Not a real "show".

It's not a show that they used to do from my understanding, fairly clever but boring. Neat to watch the videos and stuff, otherwise nothing exciting.

That was the dinner rotation that we had on the May 8th cruise, gets kind of old eating in AP 3 times...but I'm sure that would be the same with any rotation unless the P actually stood for Palo's, which is SanFranTastic....

We actually liked eating in AP three times. After the first night, there were always cartoons on the screens around the room and that kept the kids quite enteretained for the entire meal.

I really enjoyed the "show" If I would have missed it, I wouldn't have known what I was missing and wouldn't be disappointed (how I feel about Palo, we didn't do it and I don't know what I'm missing). But had I missed it and seen it on a subsequent cruise, I'd have considered the "go ahead and miss it" bad advice.

The AP show is the most "Disney" experience we had on our cruise (other than pictures with the characters).

If you have never been I would at least experience it. It was fun to see and now we can say we saw it and we thoroughly enjoyed it. There are so many other options, don't miss the first AP show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter