Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: :woohoo: yes we do have a GREAT community!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

One of the West Coast DISers I was trading with to get desks to gift, after a couple of trades just gifted them to me to pass on.

You know who you are and THANK YOU!!! :thanks: I hate to keep coming back asking to trade because I feel guilty if you just out and out gift me...

so if you can spare any more find me as you can see we can use all we can get.

I have been off the board for a while and just stumbled onto this thread. Please add me to your list. I have no hope of getting Disneyland anytime soon. The next time I go to Disney World (Nov) I will bring back whatever I can to gift.

Thanks!:sunny:

cteddiesgirl said:
Wow! You are really on top of things!
I came on to make sure that I was taken off the list as I was gifted, and sure enough, I'm already listed as being gifted! :thumbsup2

Same here!! Thanks to my annonmouse gifter! Your the best!

JeanJoe said:
Peasy, I'm not on as much anymore, but if you happen to find me on VMK, I have a spare pair of black ears for you.

Awww, THANKS! I'll keep an eye out for you. :love: Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

I totally agree - DISers ROCK! I was welcome in and helped by quite a few of you right from the start. I try to do my part to keep paying it forward.

can i please be added to the list i love these!! and there is no way i am ever getting to cali.. way way way far away and i am too scared to fly :(

A Secret... player has sent me a message saying a card with unused code is in the mail. Please note this on your list.

I am not sure if Chedstro / Coriander is on the list, but Secret... has a desk for her too.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping this list current.

plz add me!
i live in ireland and i wont get to disney cal... :sad2:
plz add my name:ManorRecluse

I *just* might be able to gift some. I might be heading out west to DLR and other western attractions later. I'll confirm in another post.

Is it too late for me to add my name to the bottom of this list? If I find one I will let you know to take me off the list.

Thanks my friends!

Fly

Please add me to the list. I cannot get their because of money issues.
Name: TheDivaStar

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter