Animators Desk set for trade for 2000 credits of Halloween buyables

things that go bump in the night ;)

Still looking to trade some of these off :)

Prefer to get some white Ghosts - will trade 1 desk set for each white ghost

other than that, Superhero Masks and Candy Corn chairs are on my top list right now :)

sure, no problem to both of you :) :)

I will be in my guest room at 10 Eastern tonight :)

I'll try to be on then, but if not it's because I fell asleep, lol. Also, please let me know your vmk name so I can find you, thanks again!!!

bump bump bumpity bump

I am actually going on VMK now for a little bit if anyone is around :)

I would still like to do the trade for the three desk and stool sets. I have not been able to get on in the evenings lately but have been watching for you to be on to complete the trade. I will try to be on this evening if you are going to be on. :goodvibes

Looks like I just missed you last night, sorry. If you still have one to trade and we end up on at the same time I'd still like one, but if you get the opportunity to trade it to someone else I will totally understand.

Hi Pirate, I have plenty :)

I will be on about 6pm Eastern in the room I sent you in PM :)

most wanted items changed :)

Jafar Hats, White Ghosts, Candy Corn Chairs, Pumpkin bags - will trade those as "double" credits - so 1 item for each desk set (except pumpkin bags, which will be 5 bags for one set)

Jafar Hats, White Ghosts, Candy Corn Chairs, Pumpkin bags - will trade those as "double" credits - so 1 item for each desk set (except pumpkin bags, which will be 5 bags for one set)

hey, i forgot to meet up with you the other day...i have a white ghost and candy corn chair still waiting for you...let me know the next time you're on

-VerySleepy

Hi Sleepy :)

I will be on today about 4:00 Eastern time for about a half hour and then again about 7:00 Eastern

Hey mtlhddoc2! Are you still counting White Ghosts as "double" credits? If so, I'd like to get 3 desk sets if you still have.:goodvibes :hippie:

i got like too white ghost

not sure if you still want them and i am not sure how many i could get for them

let me know

sorry all, seeing as the white ghosts are now very plentiful in VMK, I no longer need any of them....

should have grabbed me yesterday lol

sorry all, seeing as the white ghosts are now very plentiful in VMK, I no longer need any of them....

no it is ok i knew i should have gotten on yesterday but couldn't..
thank you anyway

I figured as much, but I had to at least ask.:cutie: :rotfl:

Edited to ask: The pumpkin bags you mention as a want, those are the black ones right? If so, I can trade you those for 3 desk sets if you are still needing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter