Anjanette & Jason Disneyland Hotel PJ (May 8, 2010) -- We're back! 5/15

You look so happy in the picture with the bouquet!! It looks like such an awesome party!! Hooray for under 2 months now! It's going to be here so soon

aww your bridal shower looks awesome! I love all the detail. You looked so happy!

yay 2 months! I hope your getting sure excited!!!

Anjanette your bridal shower looked so lovely and you looked beauitful. I'm so happy you had fun everything looked perfect.
And you'r DF wedding ring looks really nice :goodvibes
Not long now!!!YAY!

Aw, thanks Scarlet! It was absolutely perfect! I was quite the spoiled bride-to-be! :cutie:

Your bridal shower looks like it was amazing! That cake looks to die for! It makes me want to host a bridal shower for someone :rotfl:

It was, and it was!! Really moist vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and a light vanilla topping in the middle. AND the white chocolate shavings of course! Yum yum! And hopefully you'll be able to host one soon then, hehe! :thumbsup2 It does seem like it'd be a fun thing to put on for someone!

Anj I love the bridal shower pics!! Too fun!!! You looked fab!

Thanks muchly my dear Mandy! :hug:

OMG your bridal shower looks awesome!!!! I'm so jealouse! You look so excited and happy :)

What a great job your girls did

I know, I was super lucky! :teeth: But don't be jealous, pretty Katie! You shall be having your shower before you know it and I bet it will just as awesome!

You look so happy in the picture with the bouquet!! It looks like such an awesome party!! Hooray for under 2 months now! It's going to be here so soon

Hehehe, I was really happy! And I AM! I can't believe it's almost here!! :banana:

what a beautiful shower

Why thank you! :)

aww your bridal shower looks awesome! I love all the detail. You looked so happy!

yay 2 months! I hope your getting sure excited!!!

Thanks sweetie! The detail was out of this world. I was just so blown away by all the work they put into it for me. :goodvibes

And hey girl, guess what? Since I'm now officially LESS than 2 months away... you're not that far behind me!! I know I'm excited! How are you feeling?! :yay:

Picked up Jason's wedding band today, and it fits him perfectly! :thumbsup2

P1000477.jpg

The same wonderful Etsy seller (KarinAllie) that helped me with custom colored jewelry for my bridesmaids did the same for my mom's jewelry now and DF's mom. It took probably three weeks of convos because I wanted stuff so specific (color, type of crystal, etc. lol). She is seriously the nicest and most accommodating Etsy seller I've run into! :flower3: So she convo'd me the photos of what she made up for both the mommies.

My mom's set:
mommynecklace3.jpg

mommynecklace2.jpg

And Jason's mom's set:
violetnecklace.jpg

violetnecklace2.jpg

They even coordinate with their dresses. So therefore, they rock! ;) I'd been meaning to take a photo of this the last couple times I updated my PJ, but here it is finally! Haha. I saw the cutest Disney Bride iron on on Becky's PJ and sought out to buy my own shortly thereafter. :rolleyes1 Mine is in amethyst, although it's hard to tell from photos, and I put it onto a plain white zip up hoodie. I figure I'll be wearing it while I get my hair and makeup done the day of. :cutie:

P1000475.jpg

So I've got most everything squared away. I'm wondering now if any of you ladies has any bright ideas for something different to do on table numbers? I'm not sure if the regular table number stand and card will look good next to our centerpieces. I've saved a few pics where people tried to include it into their centerpiece a bit and I thought it looked nicer. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance my dears!

I love the hoodie! I'm planning on making some tanks for myself and bridesmaids, but now ill have to add a little jacket to my list. :thumbsup2

Hi Anjanette!

My name is Linda and I just happened on your PJ this evening (and have read from page 1 for the past 2 hours, :rotfl2:)... congratulations on everything and I'm looking forward to keeping up as things get closer!

I'm a DLR Bride hopeful, so thanks for everything. =)

I am freaking out!!! hahaha I get so worried that things won't get done in time! I still have stuff to book and I haven't :headache: (maybe thats because wedding people never call you back?!?! why is that?)

I love the necklaces for the mothers! very pretty and different. your mom's one is my fave. (got to love etsy)

DF's ring looks great

love the hoodie! I got a bathrobe for the same thing that I was planning on doing something to. Where did you buy the jewels?

I thought your shower was the best thing ever! I loved all the pics when I saw them on the book of face.
Yey for jewelry! It all looks fabulous!
I'm wondering if I can get commision off all the sales I'm getting for the iron on lady :rotfl:

just catching up. Your food tasting looked amazing! The shower was awesome, what a great job your MOH did. I loved all the little Alice touches. The jewelry looks great, I think the moms will love it!

I love the hoodie! I'm planning on making some tanks for myself and bridesmaids, but now ill have to add a little jacket to my list. :thumbsup2

Hehe, I really like the jacket idea because knowing me, if I had put it on a tanktop I would somehow managed to screw up my hair while taking it off. :rotfl:

Although I would also like a bride tanktop for maybe mine ans DF's joined bachelor/bachelorette night! Hmm.. :scratchin always something new to get!

I love the jewelry! Your mom's especially, etsy is the best!

Thanks! And I do so agree. Etsy = wedding lifesaver!

That jewelry is amazing...good etsy finds!

Etsy is seriously the best thing ever for us brides! Thank goodness there's such amazingly creative and crafty people to provide us with such awesome stuff!

Hi Anjanette!

My name is Linda and I just happened on your PJ this evening (and have read from page 1 for the past 2 hours, :rotfl2:)... congratulations on everything and I'm looking forward to keeping up as things get closer!

I'm a DLR Bride hopeful, so thanks for everything. =)

Aww, thank you! It's nice to meet you Linda! :goodvibes Thanks so much for joining in! I'm very happy if I've been helpful in any way. It makes me happy to see more DLR brides (and potentials ;)) emerging on the boards! I know I was certainly not the first to post a DL wedding PJ, but I sort of feel like a pioneer now! :rotfl2: So happy to provide of any of my fellow, and potential fellow, DLR brides info. Do let me know if you have any specific questions I've not answered somewhere in my PJ!

I am freaking out!!! hahaha I get so worried that things won't get done in time! I still have stuff to book and I haven't :headache: (maybe thats because wedding people never call you back?!?! why is that?)

I love the necklaces for the mothers! very pretty and different. your mom's one is my fave. (got to love etsy)

DF's ring looks great

love the hoodie! I got a bathrobe for the same thing that I was planning on doing something to. Where did you buy the jewels?

You'll get 'em done, don't you worry! :hug: I've noticed, not with all vendors but the particularly busy ones, it doesn't really hurt to call and harass them too. Lol! I've had to bug my florist about a billion times throughout the entire planning process because she's so swamped and absentminded if you're wedding isn't in the immediate future. Some of your vendors may be the same way?

And thanks! I'm so glad everyone seems to like the necklaces. That means there's a good chance my mom and mom-in-law to be should hopefully dig them too.

DF loves his ring, so I'm glad he got one he really loved too!

I got the iron on from, where else, but Etsy! Crud, I just went to double check her shop and it looks like she's on vacation at the moment. Well regardless, I can't imagine she'll be gone for long. Her username is CustomBlingApparel.

Who did you use for the iron on? I want one!!! :thumbsup2

Isn't it the cutest?! :lovestruc Okay, like I told Jennifer, sadly it seems the lady is on vacation right now. But her username on Etsy is CustomBlingApparel. She has a bunch of different colors she can do it for you in too. :)

I thought your shower was the best thing ever! I loved all the pics when I saw them on the book of face.
Yey for jewelry! It all looks fabulous!
I'm wondering if I can get commision off all the sales I'm getting for the iron on lady :rotfl:

Thanks dear! And you should totally hit her up!! Lol! I'm just so glad you shared yours with us because I still think it's the most adorable thing. Perfect for us Disbrides since we all share a pride in being just that, so we have to share it with the world. Haha. :thumbsup2

Your bridal shower looked fab

the mom jewelry looks great :thumbsup2

Thank you, and thank you! :teeth:

just catching up. Your food tasting looked amazing! The shower was awesome, what a great job your MOH did. I loved all the little Alice touches. The jewelry looks great, I think the moms will love it!

Yay! So glad you've come back to catch up! And thank you! I've said it before, but I was spoiled with my shower. :cloud9:

yeah I bet that is it. but the ones that won't answer me are the ones I haven't booked yet! so I don't want them to be too busy for me!!! hahaha

I'm sure the mothers will love them!

Thanks I will check the etsy out. I was going to hand sew the letters on....but I donno if i'll have time (thats the primary art I do is embroidery)

Hiya ladies! Today I went for my makeup trial! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not that knowledgable when it comes to fancy makeup doings. :rotfl2: So for me, I definitely needed someone to do it for me professionally. ;) Thankfully, one of my MOH's best friends is a cosmetologist. So she did my trial today for free at the salon she works at. Without further ado, here's the results:

makeuptrial1.jpg

makeuptrial2.jpg

Sorry, I don't know why my mouth is crooked in the last picture. I think I was in between going from smiling to not or something. Lol.

The only thing I think I might have her do different is a darker lip color? What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter