anniversary ideas

Jinglebells

Earning My Ears
hi--I'm by in Disney in March for my 10th anniversary..Bringing kids and mom too. Does anyone have any good ideas for a "tiggerific anniversary"??? I'd like to surprise my hubby with something disneylike--not just another dinner in a good restaurant.

thanks!! in advance!!

Contact Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime, web site of the same name.com, she can arrange all kinds of special events. We did a wedding renewal with her 4 years ago for our anniversary. VERY nice! Jane can make just about anything happen!

...which also happened to be our first trip to Disney, in '96, my wife and I renewed our vows at the Yacht Club wedding gazebo.

It was lovely. It was just the two of us, plus a minister that Disney found, and our Disney "wedding planner." The planner set it up, and the package included a cake, champagne and a flutist standing by. We got to keep a cute Mickey & Miinnie ceramic cake topper, and our Disney champagne glasses, too.

I have no idea what it cost, but it was memorable and sweet. Definitely worth investigating!

For something free, do the rehitching ceremony at the Garden Grill at EPCOT. Make a PS and tell them that you want to do it.

When you check in for your PS, remind them that you want to do the rehitching ceremony at your meal. They will make a big deal out of it and you will get a certificate and a "wedding" cake for your dessert!

The whole family will have fun here as it is a character lunch/dinner.

Angie

We did the rehitchin ceremory at the Garden Grill in Epcot in October for our anniversary and had lots of fun. When I called to make a ps the CM didn't know what I was talking about and gave me the direct number to Garden Grill, the manager there told me to call reservations back and tell them to note "rehitchin ceremony" in the comment section. It was cute...I have read some people have Mickey give away the bride or chip and dale act as best men....but we didn't get that. It was still fun though....a few servers act it out (one is the preacher) and then they have you kiss till 100!! You also get a certificate and anniversary cake (no charge). The dinner was real good there too. Our kids got a big kick out of it. So it's a more family fun thing then a real romantic thing....depends what your in the mood for.

Where will you be staying? I just got back and my friend and I hired a personal chef , Brenda Beaty with Creative Kitchens , to come to our Villa at Board Walk Villas - she cooked us a gourmet meal right there in the villa while we went down to the fitness center for massages. It was WONDERFUL. My friend said it was the best meal we had had at Disney and not only that, Brenda cooked so much that we had left overs which we refrigerated and we ate on them the entire next day - actually SAVED on our food budget! (plus , it was better food) You can get info on Creative Kitchens at Orlando Trip Planner. Com ( www.orlandotripplanner.com ) - click on Orlando Services and then click on her banner for lots more information. Can't recommend her enough . The food was so good, next time we rent a villa, I'm thinking about having her cook up prepared, packaged meals for the freezer for our trip and just heat them on our own schedule when we are hungry. SHe does this service also. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter