Annual Meeting invites?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Don't we usually get invitations to the Annual Meetings of our home resorts by now? We're leaving in a couple more days, and we won't be back until after the meetings take place, so if the invitations are being sent out this close to the time of the meeting, that doesn't give people much time to plan. Or has anyone already gotten theirs?

Do we need invites to get in?

:wave:

Beca

Actually we don't need any invitation. The last time I went to an anuual meeting, it wasn't at my home resort, so I never would have gotten an invite. Home resort one place, heart another. Now it's the same place (home resort=heart "home") so I was kind of looking forward to seeing that invite this time, helps make it feel "official".

Good question! I have hardly had time to breathe lately, so it hadn't crossed my mind yet, but you are correct. Seems to me we usually have the budget & meeting info by now.

JudithM said:
Good question! I have hardly had time to breathe lately, so it hadn't crossed my mind yet, but you are correct. Seems to me we usually have the budget & meeting info by now.
Yes, it does seem odd that we don't have them yet. I am actually more interested in the proposed budgets than the invite, though - especially the figure for 2006 dues, LOL!

Best wishes -

I know "we" - DVC - got a new Treasurer this year, but that was awhile ago. I wonder why we haven't heard yet ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter