Annual Meeting Proxy Voting

Wes

Mouseketeer
How do you feel about the things that there are to be voted on for this year's annual meeting?

Board Items

- Director Election
- Price Waterhouse
- 2002 Exec Perf Plan

Shareholder Items

- Accounting Independence
- China labor
- Park Safety reporting
- Stock Options

In the American Spirit of the secret ballot, I'll never tell how I voted, BUT....

It could be inferred that it might have gone something like this......

Board Items - -

Director Election- voted against them all
Price Waterhouse - ditto
2002 Exec Perf Plan - can't remember. Probably against

Shareholder Items - -

Accounting Independence - - for
China labor - - against
Park Safety Reporting - - for (hmmmm. thought workplace accident reporting was a federal
requirement already....... )
Stock Options - ditto

I dissented from the board's recommendations in a couple of instances, but I was by no means a renegade. That's all I'll say. I liked being able to vote online this year.

...and workplace accident records are required by federal workers comp. laws. Those are strictly adhered to by the company. The proposal in question would just provide fodder for sensationalist local news. We do enough already.

Hey Safari Steve - where did you get the PIN that is required. We were all set to vote and bingo, no PIN anywhere that we could see.

Bugeye

You don't need the PIN to vote. The PIN is only if you want an e-mail confirmation or something like that. All you need to vote is the control number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter