• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

annual pass and special dates

disneyatheart

Mouseketeer
Hello folks:D

We renewed our passes, but they won't be activated until we return to WDW in November. We haven't received the passholders newsletter, but I was wondering if there are any special events for passholders while we are there from 11/2-11/11.

If anyone has one and could share some information with me I would greatly appreciate it.

Last year at this time, there was a special shopping discount at Marketplace early mornings selected Saturdays, and the preview of Osbornes Christmas lights.

We renewed our passes, but they won't be activated until we return to WDW in November

Didn't they change the system a couple of years ago to where your AP is renewed once you renew it, not when you first use it? When does your old pass expire?

HBC

If you renewed your pass, it is already activated as of the expiration date of your old one. If you renewed it by purchasing new APs like we do, when you turn in the voucher for the new pass. But when you do it this way, you don't get the price break for renewal. We get new APs about every 18 months.

You can see a whole lot of the AP benefits here

It doesn't include any mickey monitor discount information but lists a lot of other things. There is a discount for shopping at the World Of Disney but that's all the time, not just certain times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter