Annual Pass - Buy 1 Year / Get 1 Year Free

On Schedule

Earning My Ears
Program Dates:

Please note: Burger King Coupons available in Florida restaurants June 30 -August 3, 2003.
From August 3 - August 31, 2003 coupon will be available in Orlando area restaurants only.

Purchase Dates: Redeem coupon and purchase 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass (at UO/Sales locations) by August 31, 2003.

Activation Dates (get picture taken): Activate by September 30, 2003. All passes will expire September 30, 2005 – or 2 years from 1st date of use – whichever comes first.

Regular 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass restrictions and entitlements apply. (No Blackout dates, Park-to-Park Access, Free Self Parking, Discounts on food and Merchandise in the park, CityWalk and Resorts. See Annual Park brochure for a complete listing of entitlements). 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass valid during regular theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events, such as Halloween Horror Nights or Rock the Universe.

The following products/price points are available during this time:
• $169.95+ tax – 2-Park Preferred Annual Pass.
Free self-parking, no blackouts and on-property discounts. Guests presenting a coupon from Burger King when purchasing a new pass will receive a second year free from the first date of use.

• $99.95 + tax is the renewal price for current 2-Park Preferred Annual Passholders whose passes are expiring. Renewing people who would like the special Buy-one-get-one year offer need to pay $169.95 +tax.

• $109.95 + tax – 2-Park Annual Power Pass
****THE 2-PARK ANNUAL POWER PASS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE “BUY ONE YEAR GET A SECOND YEAR FREE” PROMOTION***

I saw nothing in there about having to be a FLA resident. Perhaps there's hope for us out of towners.

Thanks, On Schedule, thats great news. If anyone gets one of the BK coupons, could you please post the code thats on the back? I'd like to order my AP online, and the code is required to get the 2nd year free. Thanks ..

If anyone gets an extra coupon and would be willing to mail it to me please pm me. I would like to upgrade our 2day/3rd day free pass when we arrive. Thanks.

I am in the same boat as nisiemouse. If anyone is able to get an extra coupon and mail it to me, please pm me. Thank you!

I'd love to have the coupon also. My trip is July 19th and if possible I'd love to upgrade the bonus pass I already purchased.

Does anyone know if you need a coupon for each pass? If so, I'd need more than one.

Thanks,
Carolyn

got mine this morning. This is what is says in fine print:
Must purchase 2 Park Preferred Annual Pass by 9/15/03 and redeem by 9/30/03 for 2nd year free. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Limit 4 Annual Pass purchases per coupon.

It says nothing about being a Fl or GA resident. On the Universal site it DID state that it was for FL & GA only. Web sites also has different dates to purchase. Coupon states that you can purchase your pass at Universal Orlando Ticket Window*Spencer Gifts*Auto Club SOUTH Locations or call 1-800-564-5764 or visit
www.universalorlando.com
when you go into this link, the only way to pull up the buy 1 get 2nd free offer is to go into the FL resident link. That is where is states for FL & GA reisidents...so this is confusing?!?!?!

Our trip is July 17th. I would love to upgrade our 5 day bonus passes also. If anyone can get an extra coupon. I would love to have one.

I, too, would love to have the code on the back of the Burger King coupon if some kind soul wouldn't mind...

BTW, I checked the Fan Club site (http://universalstudios.com/fanclub), and it makes no mention that you have to be a FL/GA resident to enjoy 2 years for 1.

Go to the Fan Club site, and click on "special offers." (The offer isn't listed in the "Buy Tickets" section.) :p

Alexandnessa you are correct about the Fan Club Web site. But when you log onto the web address that the actual coupon gives you, you have to end up going thru this link: https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp?merchant=UO

after getting to that link, you need to hit annual pass. When on that site it states for FL res offers click here. When you click there, that is where you get the 1 yr 2nd free offer. That is why I am saying it is confusing.... Has anyone called Universal on this yet????:confused: I am ok, I am a FL ressie. All I have to worry about is upgrading my renewal, which when I called they said I could since I hadn't activated it yet. Maybe I will try to email them so I have something in writing from them on it...

MickeyFan,
There's a 13 digit code on the coupon. Can you post it here so I (and others) can order an AP online .. Thanks

Gotcha, Mickey Fan. When I went in through the Fan Club site, I only got as far as it asking me for the 13-digit promotional code from Burger King. (That's where I had to stop, since I didn't have the secret code!)

Here's hoping it doesn't matter where you live...:confused:

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
got mine this morning.

Congrats! I haven't gone to my local BK here in Georgia yet. Hopefully its not just BKs in Florida that have them. If that's the case, maybe you'd be willing to mail one to me? ;-)

I am new here and hope I can work out a trip to US in August. I have been reading this board night and day for the past week since my family has started talking about taking a trip to US and IOA.

Thanks to everyone for all the great advice and information!! I like everyone else am very interested in the 2 Park Preferred Annual Pass deal. Is it true about not having to be a FL or GA resident? Is anyone in FL willing to mail out some coupons? We are thinking of going Aug. 2 - 6 and I guess I could pick up one when I get there if we can find them. I would really love to be able order them in advance though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you call the annual pass department, they advised that it is a promotion valid for ANYONE.

Thanks.

I got my coupon today. I looked all over and no where does it say it is for Florida/Georgia residents only. So I guess if you get one of these coupons from Burger King, you can get the deal, no matter where you are.

Originally posted by themepark
I guess I could pick up one when I get there if we can find them. I would really love to be able order them in advance though. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Actually, you can order them in advance from the Universal or Fan Club websites. Theres a 13 digit code on the coupon (I'm sure all coupons have an identical code) that you need to type in to access the purchase page.. (thus proving, in theory, you actually have a Burger King coupon). I'm sure someone will post the code here soon. Its not like its Top Secret, or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter