ANNUAL PASS Doesn't expire.......

CPanther95

Mummyketeer
at the end of the calendar year ! We bought our passes on 4/22 for our trip from 4/22-4/27. Just noticed when responding to another thread that the expiration date on the card is 4/22/03.

The only annual pass we have purchased in the past was for our local Paramount park. Season passes end at the end of the season. I guess because Universal is open 365 Days, there is no "Season".

We were planning on going again next year anyway. Now we'll just make sure it is before 4/22.

Anyway, this is probably not news to most of you, but it just made my day.

CPanther:

Don't feel bad, this IS a big thing when it comes to planning!

Unfortunately, my AP expires right before my son's birthday next year, when we usually go, SOOO I made plans to come down earlier. No problem! :D

That is the one good thing about Florida. We don't need to worry about the cold and affecting the employees, guests & rides. Even in southern Georgia they really don't need to worry about the extreme cold because Wild Adventure is open year round but they run limited weekends during the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter