?Annual Pass for DCP Person's Family?

TwoAtDisney

Julie
Anyone know -
1. How much is the discount?
2. Is the discount available all the time, or just offered once in a while?
3. Must the family members be present when purchased? Thinking if discount is not available all the time, the family members may not be there when it is offered.

Are you talking about the CM purchasing a discounted AP for you or family? If so I don't know the discount offhand but as long as my daughter has been a CM that has been an available discount to her and no you do not have to be present.

She will buy the pass at Disney University and then you can activate it whenever.

Liz

Thanks Liz. :flower3: Yes, I am asking about our DGD/CM buying an annual pass for my DH & I.

Do you mean that our "year" on the AP won't start when she buys it, but only when we first use it? That would be great! That was a concern I had. If we aren't there & don't arrive until months later, I didn't want the "year" to begin until we first use it.

Good to know the discount is always available. We'll have to wait & find out how much discount & then compute if the AP is our better buy, or just buy regular tickets when we plan to be there.

Thanks Liz. :flower3: Yes, I am asking about our DGD/CM buying an annual pass for my DH & I.

Do you mean that our "year" on the AP won't start when she buys it, but only when we first use it? That would be great! That was a concern I had. If we aren't there & don't arrive until months later, I didn't want the "year" to begin until we first use it.

Good to know the discount is always available. We'll have to wait & find out how much discount & then compute if the AP is our better buy, or just buy regular tickets when we plan to be there.

Correct - not until you activate it. And let me clarify she can buy at any of the Company D locations.

Liz

Tickets purchased at Company D are about a 10% discount.

As long as Company D is open, they can be purchased.

The purchase is actually a voucher for a ticket. Whomever the cast member gives the voucher to can exchange it at any park ticket window. cast member does not have to be present.

source- my aunt works at company d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter