• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass for WDW and DL??

jesses_disney_girl

Earning My Ears
I've never purchased an annual pass before bc I don't live close enough to either park and we typically only do one Disney trip per year. However, we will be visiting Disneyland for our honeymoon in October 2016 and then going to Disneyworld in May 2017; also trying to convince my sweetie to do a Disney cruise for our one year anniversary next year :D So we will for sure be making a trip to Disneyland and Disneyworld, with a possible second trip to World later next year. Is there an annual pass of some kind that we should purchase? Something that can be used on both coasts? And when do they expire? Calendar year or year after purchase? Thanks!

I seem to remember reading something about a pass that was good at both parks. We also did a year where we did WDW DLR and DCL in the same year and we only had an AP for WDW. Double check that you're planning to go enough days to make the cost of the pass worth it. : D Have fun! We also honeymooned at Disneyland this past April- what a blast!

Yes the premier AP is good at both WDW & DLR. Cost is approx $1,500 (plus tax on the WDW portion of the pass).

How long do you plan to be at each of the parks? Unless you're planning on 10 day stays at DLR and WDW (each), it may be worth it to just buy park hoppers (max is 5 days at DLR)

How long do you plan to be at each of the parks? Unless you're planning on 10 day stays at DLR and WDW (each), it may be worth it to just buy park hoppers (max is 5 days at DLR)

We typically spend five days in Disneyworld and we're spending two in Disneyland.

We've been Premier passholders (also called the "gold pass" since it's golden colored) for the last several years and we LOVE them. Yes, the price is expensive (and keeps going higher) but it's fantastic if you plan to spend lots of time in the parks. We go to Disneyland often and since the pass is good at the parks in CA and FL, we try to plan at least one or two trips to Florida to visit (Epcot Food & Wine festival is always a great time to visit). Depending on how many days you'll spend in the parks or any future trips you may be able to take, sometimes the passes make more sense than park hopper tickets. Also worth nothing is that you get some pretty great discounts on food, activities and shopping with the pass -- the discounts are especially good at Disneyland. Free parking, no blockout dates, and there are several passholder only events throughout the year too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter