annual pass question

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We are going to WDW in mid Oct. Yeahhhhhh! DH and I already have annual passes (vouchers, not yet activated) Since it will be cost beneficial if we go again, we have decided to get DDs annual passes as well. Does anyone know when price increase will happen? I was intending to hold out till Oct Mickey Moniter, to see if they offer a 10% off gift AP pass rate like they did last year, but if rates will likely increase before then, I will buy them now.

Anyone have advice? Thanks in advance!
Fran:jester:

I think Disney usually does price increases in January. I'm not 100 percent sure, though.

They USED to raise the AP prices in the fall, and other admission in the winter or early spring. Last fall there was no price increase in the AP's. Instead, ALL ticket media went up in price in January.

I, too, am planning to buy our AP's before the end of the year to avoid a price increase. Actually, I'd like to go over T-day or Christmas. Is the Mickey Monitor thru the DC? If I could save on the AP it would be great. I know the DC offers discounts on AP's , but I didn't think it was 10%. Please let me know how I can find out about this.

The offer in last fall's Mickey Monitor (newsletter for annual passholders) was for 10% off the regular price of an AP or PAP. You had to be an annual passholder to take advantage of the offer. The offer was promoting the purchase of an AP/PAP as a gift. It expired in mid-December and as far as anyone knows was a one time deal. Many of us are hoping that the offer will be repeated this year. Right now, the only discount that I know of for AP or PAP is the DC discount.

DH & I are also planning on buying AP's before year end.
I was quoted $354.04 PP (adults) with the DC discount.

Someone said something about buying AP "vouchers" and then getting them activated.. Does this mean that I could buy an annual pass now and not have it activated until my next trip to Florida in 2 years? If so, where would I purchase this voucher.. Also, does the AP apply to all parks - including the water parks - with unlimited admission?

Hi C. Ann!

You can purchase AP vouchers from your local Disney Store or from Central Reservations. If you have a Disney Club card you can get a discount. These vouchers are good until you activate them - be it in 2 months or 5 years! :)
There are 2 APs - one that is just good for the 4 main parks, and the Premium Annual Pass - good for the parks and water parks - all with unlimited admission. Here is a
LINK to the Ticket Page on the DIS. There you will find prices and descriptions of all admissions.
Hope that this helps! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter