Annual pass refund

paradesintherain

DIS Veteran
Hey guys,

My friend had an Annual Pass that was supposed to be refunded due to COVID but she’s still having trouble getting the amount she’s supposed to. Does anyone have a solid email she can use? She’s called the guest service line several times and waited an hour+, only for it to be disconnected! Any advice would be great!

Even though that link looks like it is spinning, you can click on it. It is the thread on here about AP refunds. You can read my saga there, which FINALLY got resolved after so many calls, emails, chats, credit card dispute etc, ONE WEEK AGO. I was literally spitting nails. I wish your friend luck.

Even though that link looks like it is spinning, you can click on it. It is the thread on here about AP refunds. You can read my saga there, which FINALLY got resolved after so many calls, emails, chats, credit card dispute etc, ONE WEEK AGO. I was literally spitting nails. I wish your friend luck.

Thank you!! I can’t believe how awful they’ve been about it. I’ll share that link with her

I’m so sorry for your friend. We got our refunds automatically last December, I believe. I was pleasantly surprised by how much we got back. Good luck to her!

I’m so sorry for your friend. We got our refunds automatically last December, I believe. I was pleasantly surprised by how much we got back. Good luck to her!

Wow, lucky! I showed her that refund thread and she tried calling today and actually got through. They said they had her case and there was nothing else to do. I suggested next time she calls to ask for a supervisor right off the bat so I think that’s what she’ll do. 8 months is plenty enough patience to wait for a refund!

Wow, lucky! I showed her that refund thread and she tried calling today and actually got through. They said they had her case and there was nothing else to do. I suggested next time she calls to ask for a supervisor right off the bat so I think that’s what she’ll do. 8 months is plenty enough patience to wait for a refund!
Yes I got this run around from January until October of this year. She should ask for a supervisor immediately and not hang up until she talks to one and they agree to mail her a check. She needs to specifically say "I want a check sent to me". Sometimes in customer service, there is some magic phrase that "lets" them do something. I still am upset about how I was treated by Disney, a company I have spent unbelievalbe amounts of money with over my lifetime. It left a bad taste, and we did not get Magic Keys partially because I don't trust Disney with that much of my money anymore. Sad.

I wish your friend luck, and I hope she stays strong and makes them address her refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter