• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

I know, right? In my paranoia I am refreshing on my phone but leaving the laptop alone. The "queue" in that URL is what has me concerned. Again, have zero idea what I'm doing here but 🤞
Doing the same... Refreshing phone and leaving laptop alone... Think classic Disney tech is the issue this morning. Why am I surprized?

I'm just hoping I can pay with all my Disney gift cards. Not sure why I'm always worried I'll only be able to use 1, lol...

I'm just hoping I can pay with all my Disney gift cards. Not sure why I'm always worried I'll only be able to use 1, lol...

Yeap, I've got the max amount of $1k on each of them :) Thanks though.
If it were me, I would call and wait on hold on the phone while trying to get through on the website. I think I've been reading that there is a limit to the number of gift cards you can use when paying online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter