• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

Early access was ONLY for the Sorcerers pass and not the Incredi-pass. I've got a new year's / runDisney Dopey Challenge booked at AK 1 bdrm club level :)

Think our best bet is calling 7am this number:

Annual Passholders
(407) 939-7277

Yep! The call-in method for the win. It was about 55 minutes (started calling at 7am ET) to get someone and then it was about 5 mins and done. Very friendly and helpful. All done and now have our first APs.

Meanwhile my browsers all still say "more than an hour" and have been on there since about 6:45am.

I'm watching people I follow as their time counts down or they purchase. I've been at more than an hour since 6:54 est. 😬

Well I added the Incred-passes to the cart but it won't let me checkout without erroring out. This is why the queue is jumping I'd imagine.

Now we have the "Pardon the inconvenience. Annual pass sales will resume as soon as possible" notice. The saga continues....

Try calling in. I just put on my earpiece and went about things for an hour. Very easy, no crashing carts, etc.

Annual Passholders
(407) 939-7277

Well cart finally got me to the checkout but now it will only allow ONE Disney gift card for the transaction. Been on the phone for 98 minutes and now I'm in a sub queue on the phone. So frustrating!

"All circuits busy now" on the phone. Will keep trying that, but I'm not feeling optimistic here.

Does "Pardon the inconvenience. Annual pass sales will resume as soon as possible" mean they are sold out?

No it means their website crashed and people can't checkout!! I had my cart full but couldn't checkout and now it kicked me back into the online queue!

Somebody explain to me why Disney doesn't hire Google, Microsoft, Amazon or Apple to make their website and or online checkout process? Disney tech is ALWAYS horrible and probably still uses DOS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter