Annual Passholder Pins

LouisianaDisneyFan

DVC owner, Disney stockholder, & all-around fan!
Hi, I've seen references to pins offered exclusively to Annual Passholders, and I'm wondering exactly HOW these pins are offered. We've had annual passes for several years, but I've never noticed any offers for exclusive pins. So, how does this work? Any info would be very appreciated.

Thanks! Evey =)

Hi, I've seen references to pins offered exclusively to Annual Passholders, and I'm wondering exactly HOW these pins are offered. We've had annual passes for several years, but I've never noticed any offers for exclusive pins. So, how does this work? Any info would be very appreciated.

Thanks! Evey =)

When you visit Disney, you will find these pins for sale at DTD Pin Traders and also at Epcot's Pin Hat. I am sure there is a place at MK to purchase them, too, but not sure exactly where. At DTD Pin Traders, samples are located in cases at the register for you to see the design before purchasing. HTH.

Thanks! We're new to this pin-trading thing and haven't ever explored DTD. We typically are in the parks, but now that we joined the ranks of DVC, I anticipate we'll be searching out new places more and more, including all the nooks and crannies of DTD. =)

Please note that in many cases you HAVE TO ASK to see the pins as they are not out on display.

Magic Kingdom has them in Frontierland and sometimes at the pin cart on Main Street USA - Downtown Jewelers no longer carries pins BTW.

I got the AP holders F&GF pin at the pin station in Epcot. They had some of the passholder/DVC pins in a little display at the register as someone mentioned.

I got the AP holders F&GF pin at the pin station in Epcot. They had some of the passholder/DVC pins in a little display at the register as someone mentioned.
Wish I had known about these before we were there in April... =(

Could you post a photo of what the F&GF pin looks like?

Take a look @ Pin Pics and search for 2010 passholder and /or DVC

There were different pins depending on where you went. The DHS Hat had different APH pins than Frontierland (in March) and different ones from Epcot so make sure you ask to see all the pins.

Some of the folks in frontierland were nice enough to let me buy 2 DVC pins without my id....in every instance they did check that I had an annual pass and that I had ID to prove it was me.

Annual Pass pins are also sold at the Fantasia store in the Contemporary because it's one of the main locations that sells all types of pins. Also when purchasing these pins the Cast Members should ask to see your Annual Pass and photo ID, just to make sure the person who owns the pass is the one purchasing them.

Wish I had known about these before we were there in April... =(

Could you post a photo of what the F&GF pin looks like?

Sure, this is the AP pin. I love Tinkerbell so I had to get it. I just bought an AP this past trip, otherwise I would've had my dad get it with his pass. haha

pin76048

Sure, this is the AP pin. I love Tinkerbell so I had to get it. I just bought an AP this past trip, otherwise I would've had my dad get it with his pass. haha

pin76048

Ok, first let me say that I am usually not a Tink fan, but I think I am changing my ways! That pin is SO cute! I didn't see that pin when in Epcot in March. I bougth the F&GF DVC pin. It has Flamingos on it. Would have much rather had that Tink one! I didn't even see the AP ones! I have an extra DVC Flamingo if someone is interested in a trade.

Thanks!

Stacey (SPIFFIE)

Ok, first let me say that I am usually not a Tink fan, but I think I am changing my ways! That pin is SO cute! I didn't see that pin when in Epcot in March. I bougth the F&GF DVC pin. It has Flamingos on it. Would have much rather had that Tink one! I didn't even see the AP ones! I have an extra DVC Flamingo if someone is interested in a trade.

Thanks!

Stacey (SPIFFIE)

Awww, I wish I had an extra one, I would be interested in the DVC one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter