Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are heading down there on August 13th and have free dining with park tickets. The plan has been to upgrade them to platinum annual passes as soon as we get there.. is there anyway we’re be able to take advantage of this deal since technically we will have annual passes by then. Thanks

So it was just announced that WDW will hold AP Preview of SWGE. :cool1:

I'm an AP but my big problem is that I never receive the e-mail offers because I'm in Canada or at least that's what I've been told. If any of you guys or girls get the info on when and how to reserve a spot would you be kind enough to send it my way. I'll be on property the week before the official opening.

Thank you in advance.

For the Pandora and TSL previews, what time did registration begin? Early AM, afternoon?? Just wondering if it’s random or not.

For the Pandora and TSL previews, what time did registration begin? Early AM, afternoon?? Just wondering if it’s random or not.
Sorry, are you asking what time did the e-mail come out for people to register, or when did the time slots for the actual event start?

We are literally driving tomorrow and moving to Florida lol. We won’t get there until Wednesday though. Should we try to buy our APs ahead of time and stop at Orlando on our way (going to Melbourne on the east coast)? We will have cats in the car and I’m sure it’ll be hot but I don’t want to be too late getting our passes.

ETA: we’re gonna go Thursday to activate the passes

Last edited:
Sorry, are you asking what time did the e-mail come out for people to register, or when did the time slots for the actual event start?
When you were actually able to register for the event, ie, when was the link to register active. I’m assuming a link came in an email. Unfortunately I’ve never once gotten an email.

I'm a platinum plus AP but my I never receive the e-mails from Disney AP. I called and they think they've worked it out, but somehow I doubt it.
If any of you folks get the info on when and how to reserve a spot at the previews and would be kind enough to send it my way, I'd be mighty grateful!
Thank you!

Am I crazy or did the cost of an annual pass just go up $200??? I upgraded my husband on June 4th and it was definitely under $1000 for a platinum pass. Now it’s $1119 plus tax. I swear I paid $952 with tax. If so, do you think this has anything to do with this preview???

Am I crazy or did the cost of an annual pass just go up $200??? I upgraded my husband on June 4th and it was definitely under $1000 for a platinum pass. Now it’s $1119 plus tax. I swear I paid $952 with tax. If so, do you think this has anything to do with this preview???
I just went to go check the website and it looks like its down... Wondering if WDW is increasing the prices with the SWGE preview news? How mean would that be?

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 12.40.06 AM.png

I paid $808.34 to renew my Platinum pass in April. $1119 even sounds high for a new Platinum Plus pass.

It appears the price went up as of midnight.

3E2B8321-44AC-4F8E-BD3F-BA1BF933026D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter